• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering to Help a Hostess's Party Sales: OK or No?

In summary, the conversation discusses the practice of ordering products at a hostess's party in order to increase sales. The speakers mention doing this occasionally, often in the name of a family member or close friend, and usually in small amounts to help a host reach a free product goal. They also mention the potential benefits for the consultant, such as reaching a higher commission level or earning incentives. However, they clarify that this should only be done for hosts they know personally and not in their own name.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
Hi i have posted a few question here and there but this just came to mind. Is it ok to order things at a hostess's party to help bump up sales? At one party i misjudged the free product value and ordered something just so she would get what i told her she would get. Is it ok to do things like this? thanks in advance for the feedback i know i will get.

Monica Sweet :cool:
Kitchen Consultant
Houston, Ms.
[email protected]

I haveI have done it. I don't know if it is something we are particularly supposed to do, but I have. :)

If I have any individual orders coming in, I'll try to add it to a show where the host is almost at the next level. We're not supposed to order stuff in our names, but from time to time, I'll do an order in my mom's name or something like that. Sometimes it's worth it for US to get to the next commission level or to earn some type of incentive, too.

I do this too. I usually put it in my Step Mom's name. Usually I only do this for host I know personally.

It depends on how much they need to be bumped up. If it is only a few dollars then I will order a few paring knives or citrus peelers and then I can use them as door prizes. I have ordered the small microcooker or small bar board when they were less than 10$ away. Usually if you tell the hosts how close they are to free product they will find another order to bump them up.

Just want to clarify my original statement. When I do this, it is only when I know the Host. And I add it to a guests order that I know very well. I do not put in my own name. :)

1. Can I place an order to help a hostess's party sales even if I cannot attend the party?

Yes, you can still place an order to help a hostess's party sales even if you cannot attend the party. Simply reach out to the hostess or your Pampered Chef consultant and they can assist you with placing the order.

2. How will the hostess receive credit for my order?

The hostess will receive credit for your order through the party link or code provided by the hostess or your consultant. Make sure to use the designated link or code when placing your order to ensure the hostess receives credit.

3. Is there a minimum order amount to help a hostess's party sales?

There is no minimum order amount to help a hostess's party sales. Every order, big or small, helps the hostess reach their party goals and earn rewards.

4. Can I choose which products from the party I want to order to help the hostess?

Yes, you can choose which products you want to order to help the hostess. You can browse the party's online catalog or ask the hostess or consultant for recommendations based on your needs and preferences.

5. Will my order still qualify for hostess rewards if I order to help a hostess's party sales?

Yes, your order will still qualify for hostess rewards if you order to help a hostess's party sales. The hostess will receive credit for your order and it will count towards their party sales total, which can help them earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies