• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Is There a Spending Requirement for the Pampered Chef Pumpkin Dish?

In summary, this dish can be made with canned pumpkin and takes about 45 minutes to make, with only 15 minutes of hands-on time. It can also be made with other types of squash and is flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. It can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven.
gailz2
Gold Member
I have a show this afternoon and need some clarification on the pumpkin dish--do guests need to spend $60 to get it, like the cookbooks, or can they just purchase the dish? unlimited, right?

Thanks!

Nope. They can purchase just the dish if they like. And, yes, as many as they like.

Thanks, Rae. I thought that was the case, but didn't want to misrepresent it.

1. Can I use canned pumpkin for this dish?

Yes, you can definitely use canned pumpkin for this recipe. Just make sure to drain any excess liquid before adding it to the dish.

2. How long does this pumpkin dish take to make?

The total prep and cook time for this dish is about 45 minutes. However, the actual hands-on time is only about 15 minutes.

3. Can I substitute the pumpkin for another type of squash?

Yes, you can substitute the pumpkin for another type of squash, such as butternut or acorn squash. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. What type of spices are used in this dish?

This dish uses a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger to give it a warm and cozy flavor.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time and reheat it. Just cover it with foil and bake it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes, or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • zookeeper614
  • General Chat
Replies