• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Special: Get Cutting Board with $50 Purchase - Quick Order Help

P
Pampered Laura
For Feb special (cutting board w/$50 purchase) does it include Pantry purchases? I have an order where half is pantry, half is product. Does she qualify?
Thanks!! :D

YesYes, Laura, she will get the free cutting board! As long as her subtotal before tax and shipping is at least $50! :D

Thank you! :D

1. Does the "Feb Special: Get Cutting Board with $50 Purchase" include Pantry purchases?

Yes, the Feb Special offer includes Pantry purchases as long as the total purchase amount reaches $50 or more.

2. Can I use the "Quick Order Help" for the Feb special if my order contains both pantry items and products?

Yes, the Quick Order Help can be used for any type of purchase as long as it meets the requirements of the Feb special promotion.

3. How do I know if my order qualifies for the Feb special offer?

If your total purchase amount reaches $50 or more, then your order will automatically qualify for the Feb special promotion. You can also check the terms and conditions of the promotion for more details.

4. Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $50 minimum for the Feb special?

No, only a single purchase of $50 or more will qualify for the Feb special offer. Combining multiple orders will not be eligible for the promotion.

5. Is the "Feb Special: Get Cutting Board with $50 Purchase" available for international orders?

The availability of the Feb special offer may vary for international orders. Please check the terms and conditions of the promotion for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smstrks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Jennie4PC