• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quick! I Need Input for Tonight!

In summary, the author is planning to auction off hearts and is unsure about how to go about it. She has decided to do an auction with different price ranges and a dirty Santa game. Every consultant is important to the author, but those who do not do the minimum amount of work are not appreciated.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Okay so I've been giving out hearts all year and was going to do an auction but I don't understand how and I have non-competitive consultants who give their awards away - you've all heard that story before.

So, the meeting's tonight. I've decided to do a silent auction (they put their hearts in bags for the prizes they want) and a Dirty Santa game.

I have items in the $30 range and in the $15 range. Do I put all the $30ish items in the auction or the game or do I mix half and half for each? I want both to be exciting.

Also, do I start the dirty santa game with the highest seller or let her be last so she gets to pick what she wants when everything is open? Or should I let her choose if she's first or last?

I would mix the dollar values up some for both games, and I would go lowest sales to highest sales to that the highest seller gets the pick. :) Reward what you want repeated!

almondfarm said:
I would mix the dollar values up some for both games, and I would go lowest sales to highest sales to that the highest seller gets the pick. :) Reward what you want repeated!
Thats what I would do too. Have fun tonight!

almondfarm said:

I agee! Sounds good.

Sorry, that's kind of punishing the part time consultants isn't it? I think I'd just put numbers in a bowl & let them draw in what ever number order fate dictates. ;) After all, EVERY consultant counts for your to maintain your status, right? Every one of them should be equally important to you. :D

Sheila said:
Sorry, that's kind of punishing the part time consultants isn't it? I think I'd just put numbers in a bowl & let them draw in what ever number order fate dictates. ;) After all, EVERY consultant counts for your to maintain your status, right? Every one of them should be equally important to you. :D

ummm... I already GIVE my hobbyists a TON. They have opportunities to get something from me every single month and they will all go away with at least one gift tonight - everyone gets a chance to get the best prizes too the way I am doing it. I think I'm being more than generous. BUT I want them to see that you can get more if you work even a little. Yes every consultant counts but if all of them does the minimum then I'm not going very far now am I.

:D Okay, I think I mis-read your intention. Hope you all had LOTS of fun! I wish my team was near so we could do something!!!

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for a busy weeknight?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas for a busy weeknight are one-pot meals like stir-fry or pasta dishes, sheet pan dinners, or slow cooker meals. You could also make simple sandwiches or wraps, or opt for pre-made meals from our Pampered Chef line.

2. How can I make a healthy dinner in a short amount of time?

You can make a healthy dinner in a short amount of time by using fresh, whole ingredients like vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. You can also use Pampered Chef tools like our Salad Chopper or Veggie Spiralizer to quickly prep your ingredients. Our Pampered Chef line also offers a variety of healthy meal options.

3. What are some kid-friendly dinner ideas that can be made in a hurry?

Some kid-friendly dinner ideas that can be made in a hurry are mini pizzas using our Pizza Stone, tacos or quesadillas using our Taco Ring, or homemade mac and cheese using our Micro-Cooker. You can also involve your kids in the cooking process with our kid-friendly cooking tools like the Mix n' Chop or Kids' Apron Set.

4. How can I save time when meal prepping for the week?

You can save time when meal prepping for the week by using our Meal Prep Set, which includes containers and a meal prep guide. You can also use our Quick Cooker or Rockcrok to quickly cook multiple dishes at once. Planning and prepping meals ahead of time can also save time during the week.

5. What are some healthy and quick breakfast ideas for busy mornings?

Some healthy and quick breakfast ideas for busy mornings are overnight oats, smoothie bowls, or egg muffins that can be made ahead of time. You can also use our Breakfast Sandwich Maker or Breakfast Burger Press to quickly make breakfast sandwiches or burgers on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
deanna_g