• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huge Chicken Breasts For Fajitas & Margaritas - Weight Help Needed!

In summary, the recommended weight for chicken breasts is 6-8 ounces per piece. Frozen chicken can be used for the recipe, but it should be thawed completely before cooking. While marinating the chicken will add extra flavor, it is not necessary for this recipe. The best way to cook the chicken for fajitas is to grill or pan-sear it for about 6-7 minutes on each side, until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Alternatively, it can be baked in the oven at 375°F for 25-30 minutes. This chicken can also be used for various other dishes such as salads, tacos, burritos, sandwiches, and wraps.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I am doing a fajitas and margaritas show tonight- but had to buy chicken in bulk. Does anyone know how much the weight is for the chicken in this recipe? (I know it says 3-4 chicken breasts, the ones I bought are huge- the weight would really help!) THANKS!!!

3-4 chicken breasts usually weigh 1.25 to 1.5 lbs.

Thanks!! I haven't done a show in a while, and I'm stressing too much, I know. Breathe out.... LOL

What is the recommended weight for the chicken breasts?

The recommended weight for the chicken breasts is 6-8 ounces per piece.

Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken breasts for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them completely before cooking.

Do I need to marinate the chicken before cooking?

While marinating the chicken will add extra flavor, it is not necessary for this recipe. You can simply season the chicken with your desired spices and cook it as directed.

What is the best way to cook the chicken for fajitas?

The best way to cook the chicken for fajitas is to grill or pan-sear it for about 6-7 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. You can also bake it in the oven at 375°F for 25-30 minutes.

Can I use this chicken for other dishes besides fajitas?

Yes, this chicken can be used for various dishes such as salads, tacos, burritos, and more. You can also slice it and use it in sandwiches or wraps. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueberrylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies