• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Help - Testing Video Conference

In summary, to join a video conference on Quick Help, you can either click on the provided link or enter the meeting ID in the "Join a Meeting" section. A Quick Help account is required to join a video conference, which can be created for free on the website or app. Quick Help is compatible with most devices, but using a desktop or laptop computer is recommended for the best experience. The number of participants allowed in a video conference varies depending on the host's chosen plan, with 100 participants for a free account and up to 1,000 for a paid account. Video conferences can also be recorded by clicking the "Record" button or by the host, who can then share the recording with participants.
Sheila
Gold Member
Disregard. We were testing out a video conference web page & were looking for volunteers to come play and help us test it out before doing online training with the team. ;)

Last edited:
Did it work? What website?We had tried group- Skype and it was terrible in my opinion. And I have high-speed Business Class service!! I'm not on your average internet! My director and fellow teammate seemed to be ok. I was bouncing like a little yo-yo. Fortunately, the meeting was about me..I was just learning how to do the training (she was my recruit).Anyway- our team is far and wide, and I'm sure my director wouldn't mind having something better that doesn't cost a small fortune.

Hi there! I would be happy to volunteer and help test out your video conference web page. Just let me know when and where to join in. Good luck with your online training with the team! :)

1. How do I join a video conference on Quick Help?

To join a video conference on Quick Help, simply click on the link provided by the host or enter the meeting ID in the "Join a Meeting" section. You may be prompted to download the Quick Help app if you haven't already.

2. Do I need a Quick Help account to join a video conference?

Yes, you will need a Quick Help account in order to join a video conference. You can sign up for a free account on the Quick Help website or through the app.

3. Can I use Quick Help for video conferences on any device?

Yes, Quick Help is compatible with most devices including laptops, desktop computers, smartphones, and tablets. However, for the best experience, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer.

4. How many people can participate in a video conference on Quick Help?

The number of participants allowed in a video conference on Quick Help may vary depending on the plan chosen by the host. However, the standard limit is 100 participants for a free account and up to 1,000 participants for a paid account.

5. Is it possible to record a video conference on Quick Help?

Yes, you can record a video conference on Quick Help by clicking on the "Record" button during the meeting. The host will also have the option to record the conference and share the recording with participants afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • frozenchef