• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Fundraiser Profits: Booking Bonus for Catalog Shows?

In summary, the Quick Fundraiser Question is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to host virtual cooking shows to raise money for a cause or organization. It works by inviting friends and family to purchase products from the Pampered Chef website, with a portion of sales being donated to the host's chosen cause. The amount of money raised varies, but on average hosts can expect around $200. Anyone with a valid Pampered Chef account can host a Quick Fundraiser Question, and the benefits include earning free and discounted products and supporting a good cause while connecting with loved ones.
kristenskitchen
Ok, this might be a little silly for me to ask, but I am new, so I thought I would just throw it out there so I could hopefully get an answer quicker than I would emailing HO.

Can the organization get the $3 booking bonus for catalog shows booked?

I have an organization that I want to pitch the fundraiser to and I want them to get as much as they can...but they are way out of town so that's why I wanted to know about the booking benefit.

Thanks!
~Kristen :)

yes any type of show. i offer an additional $5 per show booked after teh show is held or submitted. Good for my business.

Hi Kristen,Welcome to the forum! It's always great to see new users asking questions and getting involved.To answer your question, yes, organizations can definitely receive the $3 booking bonus for catalog shows. In fact, it's a great way for them to earn extra funds for their cause. Just make sure to mention it to the organization when you pitch the fundraiser to them.And don't worry about asking questions, that's what this forum is for! We're all here to help each other out. Good luck with your fundraiser!Best,

What is the Quick Fundraiser Question?

The Quick Fundraiser Question is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily raise money for a cause or organization by hosting a virtual cooking show with their friends and family.

How does the Quick Fundraiser Question work?

The Quick Fundraiser Question works by having a host select a date and time for their virtual cooking show. They then invite their friends and family to join the show and make purchases from the Pampered Chef website. A portion of the sales from the show will be donated to the host's chosen cause or organization.

How much money can be raised through the Quick Fundraiser Question?

The amount of money that can be raised through the Quick Fundraiser Question varies depending on the number of guests invited, the products purchased, and the percentage of sales donated. On average, hosts can expect to raise around $200 for their cause or organization.

Can anyone host a Quick Fundraiser Question?

Yes, anyone can host a Quick Fundraiser Question as long as they have a valid Pampered Chef account. This feature is available to both new and existing customers, and it is a great way to support a cause or organization that is important to you.

What are the benefits of hosting a Quick Fundraiser Question?

Hosting a Quick Fundraiser Question not only allows you to raise money for a cause or organization, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. It is also a fun and easy way to connect with friends and family while supporting a good cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies