• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick, Easy & Cheap Trifles.

In summary, There are three trifle recipes provided for quick, easy, and cheap trifles. The first is a chocolate trifle with cake, chocolate pudding, cool whip, and toffee bars. The second recipe is a strawberry shortcake trifle made with strawberries, vanilla pudding, cream cheese, pound cake, and whipped cream. The third recipe is a peanut butter trifle with brownie mix, peanut butter chips, vanilla pudding, cream, peanut butter cups, and
That's what happened with the raspberry trifle I made. Very light, refreshing and everyone wanted seconds too!

pamperedharriet said:
That's what happened with the raspberry trifle I made. Very light, refreshing and everyone wanted seconds too!

I think raspberry w/my trifle would come out a little better, only because the sliced strawberries juiced a little, and made it a teeny weeney "wet" ...

pamperedharriet said:
Mine was very rich and filling, so most people didn't even finish theirs. It would feed a TON of people I bet, because you can only stomach so much. I had a Creative Memories party today and everybody just talked about the trifle :)

Which trifle did you make for today, Gillian? Did you eat your HOHO yet?

I ate the ho-ho trifle from yesterday today at my party... sorry I meant to make that clear that I was still eating the first trifle, not a new one.

No problem, Gillian. I might have not read it right earlier.

I know this is an old thread, but I made the Cappuccino Mousse Trifle today for my family. I added cocoa to the vanilla pudding (next time I'll just use chocolate pudding). I think I would just make extra coffee in the morning and mix coffee with a lesser amount of milk rather than buying a can of instant coffee. Also, I would use less coffee because it was a bit strong for people who don't appreciate coffee flavored things. I was very good, though. I like to try recipes out at home so I can change things later.
For my show next Thursday we are making the peanut butter cup trifle from CS recipes.
The HoHo trifle looks so good, and the strawberry one looks good too. I'll have to try them sometime. Love the ideas and pictures. Keep them coming.

Well, the thread title said QUICK CHEAP AND EASY -- at first I thought you were talking abotu me - but that's be FAST CHEAP AND EASY ;)

Anyway - here's my FC&E Trifle...
1 container fresh strawberries
2T sugar
1 ready-made Angel Food Cake
1 small tub Lite Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
1 small tub Marzetti's Fruit Dip
2T strawberry preserves
some sliced almonds toasted on the Sm Bar Pan & chopped with the food chopper

Cube the angel food cake and set aside. (Serrated Bread Knife)
Slice and hull the strawberries and toss with the sugar. Set aside. Reserve one strawberry whole. (Core & More, Egg Slice Plus, Mix & Scraper, small batter bowl)
Mix the preserves with the Fruit Dip. Fold in about 1/4C of the Cool Whip. (Small Mix & Scraper, classic batter bowl)
Layer in a glass trifle bowl in the following order:
1/2 the cubed cake
1/2 the strawberries in the syrup that was created by mixing the sugar with them
all of the Fruit Dip/Preserves mixture
1/2 of the cubed cake
1/2 of the strawberries
The rest of the cool whip.

Fan the last strawberry and place on top for garnish. (egg slicer plus)

You can grate some white chocolate on top if you'd like. (cheese grater or Microplane Adj Grater)
Sprinkle chopped nuts as long as allergies are not an issue.

Invited to a Memorial Day Barbecue or a Fourth of July party? Add some blueberries as well to give it that red, white and blue patriotic look

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• millerswamp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cdnmom
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies