• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Can Opener Question

Aug 4, 2009
Hey, I have a friend/customer whose can opener has become dull over time (longer than the 2 year warranty I'd imagine). She was told she would have to have the blades sharpened somewhere and this is probably going to cost her almost as much as a new can opener!

Is there anything I can tell her? Do we sell replacement blades/parts/anything?!?

Thanks a bunch! :)

TrishPCMommy

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2009
No, we don't have replacement parts for the Smooth-Edge Can Opener.
I'm not sure the blades can be sharpened, but if they can but it's going to cost more than $17.50, it'd be wiser to buy a new one!
Or ask her to collect some orders (Catalog Show) and earn one for FREE!

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
They do wear out over time - more quickly, with harder or more frequent use. If it's worn and it is beyond warranty, congratulate her that she got her money's worth!

Aug 4, 2009
Okay guys, thanks a bunch. I let her know... she'll probably order soon. :)

zmom58

Jul 19, 2006
I had a customer tell me to dip a Q-tip in goo gone or rubbing alcohol and rub it on the "wheel" and the "spokes." It will help for a while. This is a good tip to share at your shows if someone brings up their can opener in a negative way.
Deb

cathyskitchen

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2007
I had a customer tell me to dip a Q-tip in goo gone or rubbing alcohol and rub it on the "wheel" and the "spokes." It will help for a while. This is a good tip to share at your shows if someone brings up their can opener in a negative way.
Deb

Ooh - great tip! Thanks!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
krystalscooking
Replies
Views
Teresa LM