• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Solutions for Dull Can Openers - Find Replacement Blades and Parts

In summary, the Quick Can Opener is a handheld kitchen tool with a sharp blade and rotating handle that can open cans of all sizes quickly and easily. It has a safety mechanism to protect hands and can be used on all types of cans, including ones with pull tabs or pop-top lids. The Quick Can Opener is also easy to clean, as it can be disassembled and is dishwasher safe.
momnixon
Hey, I have a friend/customer whose can opener has become dull over time (longer than the 2 year warranty I'd imagine). She was told she would have to have the blades sharpened somewhere and this is probably going to cost her almost as much as a new can opener!

Is there anything I can tell her? Do we sell replacement blades/parts/anything?!?

Thanks a bunch! :)

No, we don't have replacement parts for the Smooth-Edge Can Opener.
I'm not sure the blades can be sharpened, but if they can but it's going to cost more than $17.50, it'd be wiser to buy a new one!
Or ask her to collect some orders (Catalog Show) and earn one for FREE!

They do wear out over time - more quickly, with harder or more frequent use. If it's worn and it is beyond warranty, congratulate her that she got her money's worth!

Okay guys, thanks a bunch. I let her know... she'll probably order soon. :)

I had a customer tell me to dip a Q-tip in goo gone or rubbing alcohol and rub it on the "wheel" and the "spokes." It will help for a while. This is a good tip to share at your shows if someone brings up their can opener in a negative way.
Deb

zmom58 said:
I had a customer tell me to dip a Q-tip in goo gone or rubbing alcohol and rub it on the "wheel" and the "spokes." It will help for a while. This is a good tip to share at your shows if someone brings up their can opener in a negative way.
Deb

Ooh - great tip! Thanks!!

What is the Quick Can Opener?

The Quick Can Opener is a handheld kitchen tool designed to quickly and easily open cans of all sizes.

How does the Quick Can Opener work?

The Quick Can Opener uses a sharp blade and a rotating handle to cut through the lid of the can, allowing for easy removal.

Is the Quick Can Opener safe to use?

Yes, the Quick Can Opener has a safety mechanism that prevents the blade from coming into contact with your hands while in use.

Can the Quick Can Opener be used on all types of cans?

Yes, the Quick Can Opener is designed to work on all standard cans, including ones with pull tabs or pop-top lids.

Is the Quick Can Opener easy to clean?

Yes, the Quick Can Opener can be easily disassembled for cleaning and is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCrum
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Mommy2amo