• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Is Rainbow Girls a Civic Group for Young Girls?

In summary, the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product is a customizable brag book suitable for all ages that allows you to showcase your daughter's achievements and milestones. To use it, simply fill out the customizable sections, add photos or mementos, and wrap it with the included ribbon. You can add multiple books to create a collection and there is no limit to the number of photos you can include.
plannerose
My oldest is in Rainbow Girls and she was picked to be a Grand Page at Grand Assembly this year!! I am so proud of her because she has worked so hard the last year and this just reenforced to her that if you work hard good things happen. For those who do not know what Rainbow is, it is a civic group that is considered to be a "little" sister group to Eastern Star and the Masons(we work mostly with the Shriners).

Rose

I was a Rainbow Girl...congratulations to your daughter!

Thanks!! To be honest I was one of the ones who had never heard of it until she came home asking me if she could join. So after seeing what it was about we let her join.

Rose

What is the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product?

The "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product is a customizable brag book that allows you to showcase your daughter's achievements and milestones in a quick and convenient way.

How do I use the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product?

To use the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product, simply fill out the customizable sections with your daughter's name, achievements, and milestones. Then, add any photos or mementos to personalize the book. Finally, wrap the book with the included ribbon and give it as a gift or display it in your home.

Is the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product is suitable for all ages, from newborns to adult daughters. The customizable sections allow you to tailor the book to fit your daughter's age and accomplishments.

Can I add more pages to the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product?

Unfortunately, the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product is a set size and cannot accommodate additional pages. However, you can purchase multiple books and create a collection to showcase all of your daughter's achievements and milestones.

Is there a limit to how many photos I can add to the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product?

No, there is no limit to the number of photos you can add to the "Quick Brag on My Daughter" product. You can add as many photos as you'd like to personalize the book and showcase your daughter's special moments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies