• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Appetizers for your Guests

In summary, making appetizers for guests can be as simple as assembling a platter of fruits, cheeses, and crackers or making quick dips and bite-sized options with phyllo dough or puff pastry. For make-ahead options, marinated olives, stuffed mushrooms, and bruschetta are great choices. To accommodate dietary restrictions, options like gluten-free crackers and dips, vegetable skewers, and black bean salsa can be made. Store-bought options such as meat and cheese platters, frozen quiches, and pre-made dips are also available. Budget-friendly options include homemade bruschetta, cheese and cracker platters, and dips using canned beans and spices, as well as affordable fruits and vegetables like carrots, celery, and
pchefjaime
Gold Member
HI ladies,

I have a few people comming over and made a pie but I also wanted to make a fast appy with easy items to put together for a snack. Any ideas.

Take any of the spices and mix with sour cream/mayo for a dip. Serve with crackers or veggies.Garlic biscuit bites?Do you have the mini baker? You can spread cream cheese, then black beans, salsa, top with cheddar cheese and microwave till the cheese melts. Serve with tortilla chips. (You can switch up what you put on there)There's also the Hot Pizza Dip, served with breadDo you have the Mini muffin pan? In the files section there is a boatload of recipes that go with it and you can scroll through and see what recipe suits you with what you have on hand.HTH! :)

If you have cream cheese and the spicy pineapple rum sauce, you have an appetizer. It is wonderful. Serve with crackers or bread.

Or the sprinkle dip or dipping oil w/ bread chunks

I always get raves over the Hot Artichoke Dip.

I have been getting rave reviews for the pineapple rum sauce over cream cheese served w/ crackers, and the oil seasonings w/ bread. I don't think you can go wrong with these, and they couldn't be any easier!

I took my small bowl caddy to a show on Sat. with 1/4 of a brick of cc in each side, topped with our new sauces, and some pretzel braids for dipping -- everyone loved them both!

How much cream cheese to pineapple rum sauce? I would love to make this for my party!

1. How do I make a quick and easy appetizer for my guests?

Making a quick and easy appetizer for your guests can be as simple as assembling a platter of fruits, cheeses, and crackers. You can also make simple dips, such as hummus or spinach dip, and serve with vegetables or crackers. Another option is to make bite-sized appetizers using pre-made phyllo dough or puff pastry filled with your choice of fillings.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead appetizer recipes?

Yes, there are many appetizer recipes that can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until your guests arrive. Some examples include marinated olives, stuffed mushrooms, and bruschetta. You can also make a large batch of dip or spread and keep it in the fridge for your guests to enjoy throughout the evening.

3. I have guests with dietary restrictions. Do you have any suggestions for appetizers that cater to different dietary needs?

Yes, there are many options for appetizers that cater to different dietary needs. For gluten-free guests, you can make a cheese and fruit platter or gluten-free crackers with a variety of dips. For vegetarian guests, you can make vegetable skewers, hummus with pita bread, or stuffed peppers. For vegan guests, you can make a black bean salsa or avocado toast bites.

4. I don't have a lot of time to prepare appetizers. Can you recommend any store-bought options?

Absolutely! There are many store-bought options that make great appetizers for your guests. Some ideas include pre-made meat and cheese platters, frozen mini quiches or tartlets, and pre-made dips and spreads. You can also purchase pre-cut fruits and vegetables and arrange them on a platter for a quick and healthy option.

5. Can you suggest any quick and easy appetizer recipes that are also budget-friendly?

Yes, there are many affordable appetizer recipes that are quick and easy to make. Some ideas include homemade bruschetta using canned tomatoes, cheese and cracker platters using store-bought items, and homemade dips using pantry staples like canned beans and spices. You can also opt for budget-friendly fruits and vegetables, such as carrots, celery, and apples, to serve with dips and spreads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies