1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Quick appitizer

1. pchefjaime

pchefjaime Member Gold Member

HI ladies,

I have a few people comming over and made a pie but I also wanted to make a fast appy with easy items to put together for a snack. Any ideas.

Mar 24, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Take any of the spices and mix with sour cream/mayo for a dip. Serve with crackers or veggies.

Garlic biscuit bites?

Do you have the mini baker? You can spread cream cheese, then black beans, salsa, top with cheddar cheese and microwave till the cheese melts. Serve with tortilla chips. (You can switch up what you put on there)

There's also the Hot Pizza Dip, served with bread

Do you have the Mini muffin pan? In the files section there is a boatload of recipes that go with it and you can scroll through and see what recipe suits you with what you have on hand.

HTH! :)

Mar 24, 2009
  3. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

If you have cream cheese and the spicy pineapple rum sauce, you have an appetizer. It is wonderful. Serve with crackers or bread.

4. Brandi2007

Brandi2007 Advanced Member

Or the sprinkle dip or dipping oil w/ bread chunks

Mar 25, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I always get raves over the Hot Artichoke Dip.

Mar 25, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I have been getting rave reviews for the pineapple rum sauce over cream cheese served w/ crackers, and the oil seasonings w/ bread. I don't think you can go wrong with these, and they couldn't be any easier!

Mar 25, 2009
  7. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I took my small bowl caddy to a show on Sat. with 1/4 of a brick of cc in each side, topped with our new sauces, and some pretzel braids for dipping -- everyone loved them both!

Mar 25, 2009
  8. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

How much cream cheese to pineapple rum sauce? I would love to make this for my party!

Mar 28, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted