• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling UPS Customer Service for Delivery Questions

In summary, if you're having trouble with an order delivery, please call our customer service line at 1-800-449-CHEF with your order number and the correct shipping address. Our team at HO will be happy to assist you and ensure your order is delivered successfully. Thank you for choosing us and we apologize for any inconvenience.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
i had an order that was supposed to be delivered to my mom in Ga. she said she called UPS to give them her work address since they couldnt find her house. well instead they sent it back to HO!! who do i need to call? is this the right number? 1-800-449-chef? what info will i need to give them? i have never had to call HO before and i dont know what to do!!

You can 1-888-our chef. Just listen to the promps and they'll lead you on what to do. They will probably re-send the pkg out and follow up with UPS on what happened to the package. Good Luck! :)

thanks so much...this is her first order and it got messed up :mad: she's going to do a catalog show next month so hopefully this wont happen again. ups has made my very bad word list..lol!!

I understand. It's happened to me too many times unfortunately. I had a hosts show packages delivered to her home at Christmas time and someone stole them from her front porch. What's really weird is that she signed up to be a consultant herself!!! Too funny!!! :) :p

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your order delivery. The best number to call for help with this issue would be our customer service line at 1-800-449-CHEF. They will be able to assist you in getting your order delivered to the correct address. When you call, please have your order number and your mom's work address ready so they can locate your order quickly. Our team at HO is always happy to help and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

1. When will my package be delivered?

The delivery date of your package depends on the shipping method you chose at checkout. You can track the status of your package by logging into your UPS account or by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

2. Can I change the delivery address for my package?

If your package has not yet been shipped, you can update the delivery address by logging into your UPS account and selecting the "Edit" option next to your shipment. If your package has already been shipped, you can request a delivery address change through UPS My Choice for a fee.

3. What do I do if my package is marked as delivered but I did not receive it?

If your package is marked as delivered but you have not received it, we recommend checking with neighbors or building management to see if it was delivered to the wrong address. If you still cannot locate your package, you can file a claim with UPS for further investigation.

4. Can I request a specific delivery time for my package?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time for your package. UPS typically delivers packages between 9am-7pm, but this may vary depending on your location and the volume of deliveries for that day.

5. My package is delayed, what can I do?

If your package is delayed, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. You can track the status of your package using the tracking number provided and contact UPS directly for further assistance. In some cases, weather or other unforeseen circumstances may cause delays in delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmickey1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • cincychef