• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Properly Use and Store Pampered Chef Stoneware?

In summary, the conversation revolved around questions related to Pampered Chef stoneware. One customer was having trouble with sticking muffins in the muffin stone and was looking for tips on how to remove them without breaking. Another customer was concerned about leaving empty stones in the oven and its potential damage. Finally, there was a question about the availability of a stone organizer for cupboards. Suggestions were given for the first two questions, but there is no information on when the stone organizer will be back in stock.
KatieBeth
Gold Member
I'm new to selling Pampered Chef, and I wasn't a customer for very long before I sold it. I have a few customers who have questions on the stoneware that I can't answer. Can somebody help me?!

1. In an email from one of my customers: "I just made cupcakes in my muffin stone. I rubbed some oil in each muffin cup and I still can't get the muffins out without breaking the muffins, the bottoms are staying stuck to the bottom of the pan. How do I get them out in one piece?? "

2. Another one of my customers asked if it is okay to keep empty stones in her oven when she's cooking other things. She doesn't have much cabinet space, so she keeps all of her stones in her oven. When she cooks food, she doesn't always remember to remove the stones that are housed in her oven. Will this damage her stones? I told her that I don't know for sure, but I would think that prolonged exposure to heat like that (without proper curing with foods) can make the stones crack. She (and I) are waiting to see what the answer is.

3. Any idea as to when the stone organizer for the cupboards will be back? I have at least five customers (all in the military) who are anxiously waiting for one to help organize their cabinets! When you move every three to five years, you never know what your kitchen situation will be, and that helps keep us organized!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

1. I usually don't have trouble with sticking in the muffin pan. I do have a few suggestions, though. Make sure it's well seasoned. Make sure the muffins or cupcakes sit for about 5 minutes in the pan, then remove them. Too little time resting, and they're too delicate. Too much time resting, and they have a chance for the sugars to for a bond with the stone.2. I wouldn't suggest leaving empty stones in a hot oven. I'm sure there are instances where people do it without any problem, but it really isn't a good idea.3. We have no way of knowing. However, a metal vertical holder from an office supply store works pretty well.

1. It sounds like your customer may not be greasing the muffin cups enough. The best way to prevent sticking is to use a non-stick spray or butter and flour the cups before adding the batter. Also, make sure the stoneware is properly seasoned before using it for the first time. This helps create a natural non-stick surface. If the muffins are still sticking, try using a plastic or silicone spatula to gently loosen them from the pan. Avoid using metal utensils as they can scratch the surface of the stoneware and make it more prone to sticking in the future.2. It is not recommended to keep the stoneware in the oven when not in use. The constant exposure to heat, even without food, can cause the stoneware to crack or break over time. It's best to find alternate storage solutions, such as a designated cabinet or shelf, for the stoneware.3. Unfortunately, I do not have information on when the stone organizer for cupboards will be back in stock. I suggest checking with Pampered Chef customer service or keeping an eye on the website for updates. In the meantime, your customers can try using other storage solutions, such as a baking sheet or shelf, to keep their stoneware organized.

1. How do I properly season my stoneware?

To season your stoneware, simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Then, lightly rub vegetable oil over the surface and bake it in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes. Let it cool before using it for the first time.

2. Can stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware can be used in the microwave. However, it is important to note that it may take longer to heat up and may become very hot, so use caution when handling.

3. How do I clean my stoneware?

To clean your stoneware, use a non-abrasive sponge and warm water. Avoid using soap or detergent, as it can affect the seasoning of the stoneware. If there are stubborn food bits stuck to the surface, you can use a plastic scraper to gently remove them.

4. Can stoneware be used on the stovetop?

No, stoneware should not be used on the stovetop. It is not designed to withstand direct heat and can crack or break if placed on a hot burner.

5. How do I prevent my stoneware from sticking?

To prevent sticking, make sure to properly season your stoneware before using it. You can also lightly grease the surface before placing food on it. Additionally, avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware as they can scratch the surface and cause sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • aPamperedBride