• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions on the New Host Rewards

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party has several benefits, including earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host-only specials, and enjoying a fun and interactive cooking experience with loved ones. To qualify for the New Host Rewards program, you must have at least $200 in sales and four buying guests. Your host rewards can be redeemed for any product in the catalog, with no limit on the amount you can earn. To redeem your host rewards, simply select the desired products and inform your consultant at the end of the party.
kam
Staff member
Forgive me, but I really thought I was done and would have no more shows! I read all the new things, but it all left my mind quickly since I didn't think I would have any more shows. So, I am not sure I have this all correct:

I have the new benefits flyer and do I have this right:

1. No difference in benefits between catalog and cooking shows. At $200, $20 free and 1 half priced no matter if it is cooking or catalog?
2. Past host (hosted November or December 2013) now does NOT get the current host special, but instead gets a "future party pick"?
3. The "future party pick" is essentially any one item (not including the host combos) in the catalog at 50% off???

The Future Party Pick is what I am having trouble locating info on. If it is NOT a choice of any one item in the catty at 50% off, where is the list of available items? I thought I read somewhere that it was anything in the catty, but now I can't find that spelled out.

Also, I realize that the host has to pay shipping now.

Thanks in advance!

Yes- you're right on the new host rewards. The special numbers for the party pick ( basically a list of everything at 1/2 off) is on consultants corner by the monthly specials.

Thank you both! :)

Congrats on having more shows!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party include earning free and discounted products, getting exclusive host-only specials, and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I qualify for the New Host Rewards program?

In order to qualify for the New Host Rewards program, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least four buying guests.

3. Can I redeem my host rewards for any product in the catalog?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase any product from the current Pampered Chef catalog, including both full-priced and discounted items.

4. Is there a limit to how many host rewards I can earn?

No, there is no limit to the amount of host rewards you can earn. The more sales your party generates, the more rewards you will receive.

5. How do I redeem my host rewards?

To redeem your host rewards, simply select the products you would like to purchase from the Pampered Chef catalog and let your consultant know at the end of your party. Your host rewards will be applied to your order at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
  • khollein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • thehaleykitchen