• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About the Herb Infuser

In summary, the Herb Infuser can be used to infuse herbs, spices, tea leaves, or citrus zest into your cooking. It is recommended to only use one type of ingredient at a time to avoid mixing flavors. The infuser is dishwasher safe, but it is best to hand wash for longevity. To clean, simply rinse with warm water and soap. It is not safe for use in the oven, as it may melt or warp.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I had a customer ask a few questions about the herb infuser... I was able to answer one but was at a loss for the other..

1. Can you use the infuser in the turkey cavity? With or without it being in a cooking bag?

2. Can it be used in roasts and things that aren't so soupy?

What a great idea!! Perhaps call HO and find out.

Here is the answer I got back from the PC Kitchen.Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef with your product question.
We tested the Herb Infuser in a variety of applications and found that
the product works best for infusing flavor into a liquid application.When filled with herbs and placed inside the cavity of a chicken, we
found that it created a nice odor but did not impart flavor of the herbs
into the meat of the chicken. I do not believe we tested the Herb
Infuser inside a turkey that was placed in a cooking bag. Know that we
did not find any problems with heat resistance in all the applications
that we tested, so I'm sure there wouldn't be any issues with damage to
the product. The cooking bag might help impart the flavor into the meat!

PC kitchen rocks!

1. How do I use the Herb Infuser?

The Herb Infuser is simple to use. Just fill the infuser with your favorite herbs, close it, and place it in your dish while cooking. The infuser will release the herbs' flavors and aromas into your food.

2. Can I use the Herb Infuser for more than just herbs?

Yes, the Herb Infuser can also be used for spices, tea leaves, or even citrus zest. However, it is recommended to only use it for one type of ingredient at a time to avoid mixing flavors.

3. Is the Herb Infuser dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Herb Infuser is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it for optimal longevity.

4. How do I clean the Herb Infuser?

To clean the Herb Infuser, simply rinse it with warm water and soap. For tougher residue, soak it in warm soapy water for a few minutes before rinsing. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I use the Herb Infuser in the oven?

No, the Herb Infuser is not oven safe. It is only recommended for use in stovetop cooking or steeping in hot liquid. Do not expose it to high temperatures as it may melt or warp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies