• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About S/S 2011 Changeover Kit

Linda has said that because of the two types of forms- one that can be printed directly from P3, and the other that needs to be sent in for processing, they don't send them with the regular catalogs. However, if a customer needs them, they can be contacted through customer service.
Barry Carlton
I got my cats. and other info along with my MFP but no order forms. Do they come later or do we have to order them?

Also I received some Spanish material. Not all of it but some, is this normal?

They never really announce it but we usually get a free pack in our first supply order.Usually you do get 1 spanish catalog.

They have not been adding the pack of free order forms to the change overs for I think a couple of seasons now. I asked Linda Bowls about this and she said because we have two types, the multi-part and the computer ones to be printed directly from P3, they do not add them. Also, some people do not even bother with order forms from t he company at all as they do their own then if a problem arises, they have customers contact them for the warranty. So they figured they would cut down on their costs and not send them to everyone. In fact you might not get them in the first supply order any more. She was not sure on that though but had heard something like that. The only way to find out is to place that order.

Last seasons, I got a pack in my first supply order.

I think that was because the price of shipping went up from $4.25 to $4.50 from S/S '10 to F/W '10? When I signed in August, I got S/S '10 catalogs and forms and then F/W catalogs with forms. I didn't notice the difference until I went to use the forms that came in the box with S/S catalogs.

barbara_anne said:
I think that was because the price of shipping went up from $4.25 to $4.50 from S/S '10 to F/W '10? When I signed in August, I got S/S '10 catalogs and forms and then F/W catalogs with forms. I didn't notice the difference until I went to use the forms that came in the box with S/S catalogs.

I've always gotten a free pack in my first supply order- not just last time because of the shipping increase...although that made it even better to receive them. ;)

What is included in the S/S 2011 Changeover Kit?

The S/S 2011 Changeover Kit includes a variety of new products and updated versions of existing products. Some of the items included are the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Spiral & Slice, and the Quick Cooker.

Do I need to purchase the S/S 2011 Changeover Kit if I already have previous versions of the products?

No, the S/S 2011 Changeover Kit is meant for consultants who are looking to update their demonstration products and showcase the newest Pampered Chef products to their customers. If you are satisfied with your current products, there is no need to purchase the changeover kit.

How long will the S/S 2011 Changeover Kit be available?

We typically have a limited supply of the changeover kit and it is available on a first come, first served basis. Once it sells out, it will no longer be available for purchase.

Can I exchange or return items from the S/S 2011 Changeover Kit?

No, the S/S 2011 Changeover Kit is a bundle of products and cannot be exchanged or returned individually. However, if there is a defect with any of the items, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Is there a discount for purchasing the S/S 2011 Changeover Kit?

Yes, there is a special discount for consultants who purchase the S/S 2011 Changeover Kit. The discount varies depending on the products included in the kit and is only available for consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • pchefjodie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies