• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are payments accepted and inventory stocked at Merrill Booth this year?

In summary, those of you who have been purchasing from Merrill this year, they are taking cash and credit. They do have a variety of sizes, but if they run out of a size you need, you can order it and get a 15% discount. They also have a station area with other clothes to look at and then you can order those and other Merrill products for 10% off, using their computers to order online.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
First - Those of you who have been - what types of payment are they taking this year?

Also - Are they as severely understocked this year as last?

Oh I hope not. Was soooo disappointed with Merrill last year.

I don't have a previous year to compare it to, but I do know that they reserve a certain amount of everything for each wave, so their inventory won't be depleted for each wave. I'd buy stuff early on because of the free gift they give out (if you are interested in it, anyway). They take cash and credit. Is that what you are looking for? I used my PC credit card one time and cash another. I'm not sure about a non PC card though, maybe someone else knows? They had a nice variety of sizes. If they run out of the size you need, they say you can order it and get a 15% discount. They also have a station area with other clothes to look at and then you can order those and other Merrill products for 10% off, using their computers to order online.

I used my bank debit card. I thought they had a better inventory than ususal, but this was my first time to be wave one.

Anyone know if we can use PC dollar this year to pay for Surprise Boxes and/or Mini Catalogs?

You know, that's a good question. Someone told me we couldn't. I never asked though to be sure. But to buy supply order items there, they have you fill out an order form first before going to the counter and for the payment section there weren't fields on it for PC$.

No, I asked and no PCD. PC Debit/Credit/Cash/Check. They don't know how many PCD you have. They are not linked up to HO computers. Fedex and Merrill tables must be linked to the HO b/c they pulled up your info by your Consultant # and you just verified the info.

1. Who is Merrill Booth?

Merrill Booth is the founder of Pampered Chef, a leading direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. What inspired Merrill Booth to start Pampered Chef?

Merrill Booth was inspired to start Pampered Chef after attending a cooking demonstration where she saw the potential for selling high-quality kitchen tools through direct sales.

3. How long has Merrill Booth been with Pampered Chef?

Merrill Booth has been with Pampered Chef since its inception in 1980.

4. What is Merrill Booth's role at Pampered Chef?

Merrill Booth is the founder and former chairperson of Pampered Chef. She retired in 2002 but remains an active member of the company's board of directors.

5. What is Merrill Booth's philosophy for Pampered Chef?

Merrill Booth's philosophy for Pampered Chef is to provide high-quality, innovative kitchen tools and inspire people to improve their lives through cooking and gathering with loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies