• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Will the Leadership Summit Be Held in Cincinnati, Ohio?

In summary, a good leader should possess qualities such as good communication skills, the ability to motivate and inspire others, strong decision-making skills, empathy, and the ability to delegate tasks effectively. To improve leadership skills, one can seek feedback, learn from successful leaders, attend training, and have a growth mindset. When dealing with difficult team members, it's important to establish clear expectations, address issues promptly, remain calm and professional, and seek guidance if needed. To lead a team to success, one should set clear goals, communicate effectively, foster a positive team culture, utilize each team member's strengths, and celebrate successes. To motivate a team, leaders should understand individual needs, communicate openly, provide growth opportunities, show appreciation, and set achievable
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Can someone tell me what venue Leadership Summit will be held at in Cincc. Ohio. I'm searching the web for a flight/hotel combo deal and I need to find out where it's being held so I can pick hotels that are close by with transportation/and are cleanly. Any help is much MUCH appreciated!

Also, any suggestions from locals about which hotel they think look good or have heard things about is a bonus as well :)

Have you tried calling or emailing the training and events department at HO? They'd know.

I havn't, do you know where I would find that information to contact them?

Meetings and incentives is at 630-916-8432 or [email protected]

Or you can just try the solution center and ask to be transferred to someone in Career Solutions or Meetings.

Great Idea Ann... I got right through, was passed around alot but finally found someone who knew... here it is

Leadership Venue:
Duke Energy Center
525 Elm Street
Cinn, Ohio 45202

3 Official Conference Hotels:
Millenium Hotel Cinn
Westin Cinn
Hyatt Regincy Cinn

Closest Airport:
Cinn Northen Kentucky Airport, Http://www.cvgairport.com/

Thanks, Darcy!

hmm.... my group will be driving in, but maybe we can Priceline one of the official hotels to get a better rate.

1. What qualities make a good leader?

A good leader should possess qualities such as good communication skills, the ability to motivate and inspire others, strong decision-making skills, empathy, and the ability to delegate tasks effectively. They should also be able to handle conflicts and challenges with grace and work well under pressure.

2. How can I improve my leadership skills?

Improving leadership skills takes time and practice. Some ways to improve include seeking feedback from others, learning from successful leaders, attending leadership training and workshops, and taking on new challenges and responsibilities. It's also important to have a growth mindset and be open to learning and adapting.

3. How do I handle difficult team members as a leader?

As a leader, it is important to establish clear expectations and boundaries for all team members. When dealing with difficult team members, it's important to address any issues promptly and directly, communicate your expectations clearly, and listen to their perspective. It's also important to remain calm, professional, and respectful, and seek guidance from a mentor or HR if needed.

4. How can I lead a team to success?

To lead a team to success, it's important to set clear goals and expectations, communicate effectively, and foster a positive and collaborative team culture. It's also important to recognize and utilize each team member's strengths, delegate tasks appropriately, and provide support and guidance when needed. Leading by example and celebrating successes as a team can also contribute to a successful outcome.

5. How can I motivate my team as a leader?

Motivating a team requires understanding each team member's individual needs and strengths. As a leader, it's important to communicate openly and regularly with your team, provide opportunities for growth and development, and show appreciation for their hard work. Celebrating successes and setting achievable goals can also help motivate and inspire team members to perform at their best.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • cmdtrgd
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • cmdtrgd