• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Knife Block Set

In summary, the Bamboo knife block set comes with protective covers for all the knives and has space for up to six steak knives. It is a great addition to any kitchen and perfect for transporting to shows or using at home.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have two questions about the Bamboo knife block set, not for a customer, but for me! I am LUSTING :love: after the bamboo knife block set!! :love:

1) Do all the knives still come with the protective covers? I want to be sure they do so I can easily and safely bring them to shows without the block

2) Is there space in the block for the steak knives? If my counting is correct, based on the picture on the website, it looks like there might be room some steak knives, but I'm not positive.

If so, how many steak knives can you fit in there?

TIA! :D

Yes all of the knives come with their cases and if I'm counting right there should be room for 5 steak knives.
I know the feeling, I fell in love with them too!!! I finally gave in last February, so I don't have the new serrated knife or the new shears :(
I think you'll love them!! Maybe they could be your Christmas present?
ENJOY!

Thanks Jean! I'm thinking about putting together my own catalog/online show for November and getting it at 1/2 off :). I would do it in October but I know the $1000 would be a stretch for me, lol, and I'd love to have the extra sales towards sell-a-thon! :D

I love this set - I was SO happy when PC finally came out with it (after I had finally taken the plunge and gotten one from Bed, Bath & Beyond - thank goodness they have a liberal return policy!). ;) Get it and enjoy it - it's worth every penny!!

Hello! I'm so glad to hear that you are interested in the Bamboo knife block set. It truly is a fantastic addition to any kitchen. To answer your questions:1) Yes, all of the knives in the set do come with protective covers. This is to ensure that they stay in top condition and are safe to transport. Plus, it's always a good idea to keep your knives covered when not in use to prevent any accidents.2) There is indeed space in the block for steak knives. In fact, you can fit up to six steak knives in the block, depending on the size of the knives. It's always a good idea to double check the measurements of your steak knives to make sure they will fit comfortably in the block.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions about the Bamboo knife block set. Happy cooking! :D

What is included in a knife block set?

A typical knife block set includes a variety of knives such as a chef's knife, utility knife, paring knife, bread knife, and possibly a carving knife. It may also include kitchen shears and a sharpening tool. The exact contents may vary depending on the specific set.

How do I choose the right knife block set for my needs?

When choosing a knife block set, consider the types of knives included, the quality and durability of the knives, and your own cooking habits and needs. It's also important to consider the material and construction of the knife block itself. Reading reviews and seeking recommendations can also help in making a decision.

How do I properly care for my knife block set?

To ensure the longevity of your knife block set, it's important to properly care for it. Always hand wash and dry the knives after use, and avoid putting them in the dishwasher. Store them in the designated slots in the knife block to keep them sharp and protected. Regularly sharpen and hone the knives to maintain their sharpness.

Can I add additional knives to my knife block set?

While it's possible to add additional knives to a knife block set, it's important to make sure they are compatible with the block and do not overcrowd the slots. It's also important to consider the balance and weight of the block with the added knives.

How often should I replace my knife block set?

The lifespan of a knife block set depends on the quality of the knives, how often they are used, and how well they are maintained. Generally, with proper care, a high-quality knife block set can last for several years. However, if the knives become dull or damaged, it may be time to replace them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j&k'smom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
j&k'smom
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
SassyCook
  • Porchechef