• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Joining a Business Network: Worth it?

In summary, it's a great way to budget for the expense, as well as save money on registration. It's also a great way to get to know other sellers and network
pcleah
I'm not sure if I should sign up for it or not. I am new to the business (9/06) and was wondering who signs up, does everyone go? How much does it cost? Worth it? Thanks for all the input and Happy New Year!!:)

Conference Club is awesome! You get to decide how much is taken out of your month-end commission check. If you don't make enough in one month to cover your monthly amount, they take nothing. Anyhoo, it is put into an account for you and if you go, you can use it to pay for registration and other stuff. If you don't go, you get the whole amount back. I love that it is built in budgeting for me!

Conf club is definitely worth it. It makes paying for Conference easier. And you absolutely don't want to miss Conference. People who go tend to have higher sales, more consistent sales and recruit more than people who don't go.

That's awesome! You can just use it for a savings account then, right?

Basically, yes.

Conference club is such an awesome thing. I'm not the best at saving these days, so it takes some stress off my mind! Though I'm hoping to earn registration free in Jan:)

It is more like a Christmas Club if you have any had that./
It takes the money and you can't get it out till a certain time.
Also, if you say take $50 dollars a month and you get your whole paycheck mid month (like in december for me) you will owe yourself come your next paycheck.
Needless to say I backed down my contribution until my sales were more consistent.
Also, do not forget that you can earn 1/2 price or free registration based on your sales!!!!

I signed up for it for the first time, and I budgeted enough that it can cover my husband, too.

I'm semi-new; rolling into my SS3 and I am wondering about conference. Do husband's generally go? Do they attend the meetings and workshops also? How does that work out? I think it'd be great to go with him, but I don't want him to be bored all day. I've ofcourse never been so I have no idea what goes on. Please explain so I can start selling the idea to him.

There are some husbands who go. Mine hasn't but he'd rather die than be put into a group that's 95% highly social women. :)There is a "Spouse" package available that gets the spouse into workshops, general sessions, meals, and a special HO tour. Then there's usually an extra activity (like a baseball game or golf) that they can do.

1. Is joining a business network worth the cost?

It depends on your specific business goals and needs. Joining a business network can provide valuable networking opportunities, access to resources and expertise, and potential leads and referrals. However, it also requires a financial investment and time commitment, so consider if the potential benefits align with your business objectives.

2. How do I know which business network is right for me?

Research and evaluate different business networks to determine which aligns with your industry, target market, and goals. Consider attending events or meetings to get a feel for the network's culture and the types of businesses involved. You can also reach out to current members for their insights and experiences.

3. What types of businesses typically join business networks?

Business networks attract a diverse range of industries, including small businesses, startups, freelancers, and entrepreneurs. Some networks may cater to specific industries or demographics, so research and find one that aligns with your business.

4. Are there any additional benefits to joining a business network?

In addition to networking opportunities and potential leads, joining a business network can also provide access to educational resources, workshops, and mentorship programs. You can also gain valuable insights and advice from other members who have faced similar challenges in their businesses.

5. Can I join multiple business networks?

Yes, you can join multiple business networks, but it's important to prioritize and manage your time effectively. Consider your business goals and the benefits of each network before committing to multiple memberships. Keep in mind that some networks may have exclusivity agreements that prevent you from joining other similar networks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • SamanthaNicole