• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Attending a Conference Transform Your Business?

In summary, attending a conference can have a significant impact on one's business. It can provide valuable insights and inspiration, leading to increased sales and potential for growth. It also offers opportunities to network and learn from others in the same industry. However, logistical challenges such as childcare may need to be addressed in order to attend. Overall, the benefits of attending a conference outweigh any potential obstacles.
rachelpc
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how going to conference changed their business. I have heard many positive stories. I will be attending my first conference July 11-13th. I am so excited!!! Anyway I just thought maybe people who have gone can share their experiences. thanks :) :)

Attending conference turned my business around.

As a Super Starter, I was doing awesome! I have $4000 in sales for my first 5 months. I was amazed! Then I hit December and my shows started cancelling because of the holidays. Then in January I hit more rough spots with weather issues. I continued to work steady, but my sales went down to $2000. Most people think that is awesome, but it wasn't my goal. My goal was to have $4000 in sales every month. I got discouraged, but kept going.

I also teach 2nd grade and the end of the school year started keeping me incredibly busy. By the end of June, I was tired and ready for a break from it all. I didn't do any shows in June. July came and I had NOTHING on my calendar...NOTHING. I had already committed to conference and felt I couldn't back out. I was going to go to conference and then quit Pampered Chef.

I went to conference and the whole big picture just made sense to me. I got it. I saw what my business could do. I came home and started making phone calls. I got 5 shows on my calendar for August. I had $4500 in sales for August and my business has been strong sense. I have also recruited 4 people since conference.

I am focused on directorship. I really enjoy helping others grow their business and it is fun watching them be successful in their business.

Had I not gone to conference, I would NOT still be doing Pampered Chef. Because I stuck with it, I am able to quit teaching full time and teach a 1/2 day kindergarten class next year. I have my PC income to fill in the empty spaces.

Going to Leadership also really helped me grow my business. I strongly encourage EVERYONE to attend. If you want to take your business to the next level...you have to come to conference.

thank you your success is truly encouraging :)

I would like to go butI would like to go to conference but I have a 7 month old son I would have to take with me. My husband will be leaving in June for a 5 month tech school(air force) so I can't leave him with my husband. My family lives far away.Do you all know of anyone that has taken a child with them to conference and it worked out fine. It sounds like it would be hard to do but I really want to go to conference. I may have to wait til next year. Any suggestions?
Janel Kelly

What about taking a friend or relative with you? Or , if you have a sitter you use, what about taking her?
Just a couple ideas. :)

Janel Kelly...do you have a family member who might come and stay with your little one while you are gone? You could take your son, but you'd need to have someone stay with you at the hotel to watch while you are gone. That would be hard. I'd really try to get a family member or trusted friend or neighbor keep you child while you are gone.

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Conference?

The Pampered Chef Conference is an annual event where consultants, leaders, and corporate team members come together to learn, connect, and celebrate the success of the company. It is a great opportunity to gain new business insights, receive training, and get inspired to grow your Pampered Chef business.

2. When and where is the Pampered Chef Conference held?

The Pampered Chef Conference is typically held in July or August and the location changes every year. In the past, the conference has been held in cities such as Chicago, Nashville, and Las Vegas. The specific dates and location for each year's conference are announced by Pampered Chef closer to the event.

3. Who can attend the Pampered Chef Conference?

The Pampered Chef Conference is open to all active consultants, leaders, and corporate team members. It is also a great opportunity for new consultants to attend and jumpstart their business. However, registration for the conference is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis.

4. What can I expect to experience at the Pampered Chef Conference?

The Pampered Chef Conference is a fun and interactive event filled with training sessions, workshops, guest speakers, product demonstrations, networking opportunities, and awards ceremonies. You will also have the chance to shop for exclusive Pampered Chef products and attend a variety of social events.

5. How much does it cost to attend the Pampered Chef Conference?

The cost of attending the Pampered Chef Conference varies each year and depends on the chosen registration package. However, the conference is a great value for the price, as it includes access to all training sessions and workshops, meals, and exclusive conference swag. Early bird discounts are also available for those who register early.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • kncmurray
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kncmurray
  • PCSarahjm