• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Ship the Half-Price Item to the Host or Preferred Customer?

In summary, "Question, Well.....a Couple" is a cooking tool from Pampered Chef that can measure and dispense liquids in precise amounts. It has two separate chambers and works by squeezing the handle. It is dishwasher safe and can only be used for liquid ingredients. The smaller chamber holds 1.5 teaspoons and the larger chamber holds 3 teaspoons, for a total of 4.5 teaspoons when both chambers are filled.
slj1229
1, do we have a rolling pin other than the pastry roller?

2, I have a host that does not want her 1/2 price item?? why, I have NO idea, but she said that I could have it, I would like to offer it to one of my preferred customers, Do I need to have it shipped to the host, or can it be shipped directly to my prefered customer?? Do I need to enter her as a co-host??

1. no, just the Baker's Roller

2. I'd enter the past host as a co-host so that she gets her own receipt. But I don't think you can have a co-host's order direct-shipped.

ok, I will just have to play around with it for awhile to see what I can do.

You can direct ship a co-host but I think you have to pay shipping. I did that on one of my first shows when a catty didn't quite make $150 - combined 2 and direct shipped the 2nd show. I don't remember HOW I did it, but I did.

Only the Baker's roller

What i have done is just have the order shipped to me and then when it comes give the 1/2 price to a person and then call the hostess to drop her the rest of the orders i have done that many times. Or just let the hostess know the item and have her call you when the boxes arrive and you pick it up and deliver it to the person. I have done that in the past and i haven't had any issues.

I've added the 2nd person as a co-host and just had it ship to the host and ask her to call me when the order is ready and I go get it and then deliver it to "co-host".

What is "Question, Well.....a Couple"?

"Question, Well.....a Couple" is a popular cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily measure and dispense liquids, such as oil or vinegar, in precise amounts.

How does "Question, Well.....a Couple" work?

The "Question, Well.....a Couple" has a unique design with two separate chambers that can hold different liquids. To use, simply fill each chamber with the desired liquids, and then squeeze the handle to dispense the liquids in the desired ratio.

Is "Question, Well.....a Couple" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Question, Well.....a Couple" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Can "Question, Well.....a Couple" be used for dry ingredients?

No, "Question, Well.....a Couple" is specifically designed for liquid ingredients and should not be used with dry ingredients.

What are the measurements for each chamber in "Question, Well.....a Couple"?

The smaller chamber holds 1.5 teaspoons and the larger chamber holds 3 teaspoons. When both chambers are filled, the total measurement is 4.5 teaspoons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KBender295
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Belle4562