• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Regarding Quick Stir Pitchers

In summary, the Quick Stir Pitcher has a 2-quart capacity and is dishwasher safe. It is not recommended for hot liquids and uses a patented mixing blade to thoroughly mix ingredients. It can also mix thick ingredients like pancake batter.
BettieC
Gold Member
Those around for awhile ;) even if you were a PC Host junkie like I was.....lol.

Did they upgrade the pitchers? I had the family one awhile back 7+ yrs ago, and mine somehow got mildewed :yuck:

I just got the smaller one, and I am loving it! It seems to be a better design than the Family one I had back then

TIA!!

The handles were changed a year or 2 ago. At the same time, they changed the lid/plunger to clear from white, and replaced the checkerboard pattern on the sides of the pitchers with dots. The handle is the best improvement - makes it much easier to pour from a full pitcher.

So here's another QSP question. Twice I have made sangria in mine. Tasted great BUT where does the plunger go in relation to the fruit -- over it or under it or should I leave out the fruit??? I've now tried it both under and over and neither worked very well. Suggestions or words of wisdom out there?​

my son brought one home I had sent to college when did the lid change and not have the sliding lever anymore to keep it closed?

There's still (and was, on the old style) a sliding lever only on the family-size. The smaller one has always been rotate the whole top.

I say the fruit goes under because it helps to squeeze the juice out of it and keeps it from clogging the pour spot. Some of it always ends up on top though. Another reason I say under is because I put everything in the pitcher and then put the lid on, so it is under from the start.

1. How much liquid can the Quick Stir Pitcher hold?

The Quick Stir Pitcher has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for mixing and serving large batches of drinks or recipes.

2. Is the Quick Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use.

3. Can the Quick Stir Pitcher be used for hot liquids?

No, the Quick Stir Pitcher is not recommended for use with hot liquids. It is designed for cold or room temperature liquids only.

4. How does the Quick Stir Pitcher mix ingredients without a traditional mixing mechanism?

The Quick Stir Pitcher uses a patented mixing blade that spins when the handle is pressed down, creating a vortex that thoroughly mixes the ingredients.

5. Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher to mix thick ingredients like pancake batter?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher can mix a variety of ingredients, including thick batters and sauces. Just be sure to press down firmly on the handle to activate the mixing blade.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • Intrepid_Chef