• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can my host purchase additional knives with the knife block promotion?

In summary, the "Question Ref Oct Host Special" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October for our hostesses. To qualify for the special, you must host a qualifying party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who books a party with you. By participating in the special, you can earn free products, receive discounts on your purchases, and try new products at a discounted price. The special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn regular host rewards. To redeem the rewards, your consultant will provide you with a unique code to use on our website or you can contact them for assistance.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I'm sure I saw a thread with this earlier, but I can't find it :(

My host yesterday is at $1100, so she qualifies for the knife block. Can she still purchase another of the knives, such as the 5" santuko? Or is she limited to just the steak knives and carving set (since all the other knives come with the block)?

P3 seems to be allowing me to process it this way, but I want to be sure.

Thank you!

Yes, you just cannot order two or more of the same host special number.

Thank you. That makes sense...just wanted to be sure! :)

Different code different item....YES YOU CAN!!!!!!
The set of knife is considered as one and she is still allowed 2 othe rknives. It can be one of the knife that is in the block set but not two of the same. The bloc set is kind of not included in duplicates (lets put it that way). I've not have problems with it!

Hello there! I understand your concern about the knife block and purchasing additional knives. You are correct, the knife block promotion is only for the steak knives and carving set. However, your host is more than welcome to purchase any other knives she desires, such as the 5" santuko. The knife block promotion is just an added bonus for reaching a certain sales amount. I hope this clarifies any confusion. Happy cooking!

What is the "Question Ref Oct Host Special"?

The "Question Ref Oct Host Special" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October for our hostesses. It allows them to earn additional free products and discounts on their purchases.

How can I qualify for the "Question Ref Oct Host Special"?

To qualify for the "Question Ref Oct Host Special", you must host a qualifying party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who books a party with you. This special is only available for parties held in October.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Question Ref Oct Host Special"?

By participating in the "Question Ref Oct Host Special", you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party and the number of guests who book their own parties. You can also receive discounts on your purchases and have the opportunity to try new products at a discounted price.

Can I combine the "Question Ref Oct Host Special" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Question Ref Oct Host Special" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn our regular host rewards in addition to the special benefits of this promotion.

How do I redeem the rewards from the "Question Ref Oct Host Special"?

Once your party has qualified for the "Question Ref Oct Host Special", your consultant will provide you with a unique code that can be used to redeem your rewards on our website. You can also contact your consultant for assistance with redeeming your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Carissidy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • j&k'smom