• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question: Who should I send my first newsletter to?

In summary, this lady re-signed with The Pampered Chef®, had a great impact on her, and is still having success.
nikked
Gold Member
So, of course, I've been out of pocket for a couple of years with TPC, but I still have all my old contacts, and was able to import them to P3 without a problem, thanks to my handy-dandy flash drive!

Question is: Do I send out my first newsletter to all my old contacts with emails (over 200), or do I send out a quick email to everyone letting them know I'm back, and only send the newsletter to those I've stayed in active contact with?

I'm totally torn on this, so would appreciate any feedback.

BTW, in my first newsletter, in place of the top host for the month section, this is what I put:

NikkeD's TT said:
GUESS WHAT I JUST DID?

To those of you who have been patiently waiting for me to come to my senses...Thank you! It finally happened, and I just re-signed to be an Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef®!! After years of toying with other companies, lurking around the Pampered Chef® world, and FINALLY actually hosting a show (which I had never done before...WHAT A BLAST!), I have come to the realization that The Pampered Chef® is the ONLY company for me! Would you like join me on my new adventure? Be one of my firsts "new" hosts and get a special thank you gift from The Pampered Chef®! Contact me today to find out how easy it is to host a show and how many wonderful products you can earn!

Thanks, Ladies & Gents!

I personally would send it out to everyone.

EVERYONE! :chef:

wadesgirl said:
EVERYONE! :chef:

Ditto!! And keep sending to them all unless they TELL you to remove them. I have had people get my newsletter for years with no response and then one day they contact me and need something, want to book a show or learn more about the business. You never know!

Well, just thought I'd update you all...

Sent it out to everyone on the list...LOVE iContact! Have had 8 unsubscribe so far, which out of 218 people, the majority of which haven't heard from me in awhile, is pretty good I think!

Unfortunately, one of them was one of my best hosts...I was going to be calling her this week...would you still call after the unsubscribe? That's kinda unchartered territory for me.

Had 20 or so bounce, which I expected because of people changes emails and moving and such.

Had a few email me back, and one in particular really blessed me, so I wanted to share...

Jennifer said:
OH my GOSH!!! You so fell off the radar lady! I tried calling you a little over a year and a half ago b/c I wanted to sign with PC... and no one called back- I looked you up for the consultant contact info on PC's site and it said you didn't exist- how are you?? Still in Abq? We moved to NC in April 2008- WOW...so neat to see your name- hope all is well- please catch me up when you get a chance! It was b/c of you that inspired me to sign- I REALLY wanted you to get the credit but I couldn't find you- :( I'm a part of the PC family now and I guess that's all that really matters. Looking forward to hearing from you.

This gal was also on my list to call. She was pregnant (and so was I) when we did her show just before my last Christmas with TPC, so almost 3 years ago. I am so BUMMED that she can't be part of my team, but I was so blessed to hear that I made such an impact on her. She was so sweet, very young, just married, and an elementary school teacher. I'm glad to know she's having success with her business!

Anyways, thanks for putting up with my "newbie" questions!

1. Who should I send my Pampered Chef products to?

You can send your Pampered Chef products to anyone you think would enjoy them! This includes family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers.

2. Can I send Pampered Chef products as a gift?

Yes, Pampered Chef products make great gifts for any occasion. You can either have the products shipped directly to the recipient or you can hand-deliver them yourself.

3. How do I know if someone will like the Pampered Chef products?

We have a wide variety of products that cater to different tastes and preferences. You can check out our website or catalog to see the different options available and choose products that you think the recipient will enjoy.

4. Is there a limit to how many people I can send Pampered Chef products to?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can send Pampered Chef products to. You can send them to as many people as you'd like, as long as you have their address and contact information.

5. Can I send Pampered Chef products internationally?

At this time, we only ship within the United States and to APO/FPO addresses. We do not currently offer international shipping for our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ConniePC