1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question Re: Who To Send To?

1. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

So, of course, I've been out of pocket for a couple of years with TPC, but I still have all my old contacts, and was able to import them to P3 without a problem, thanks to my handy-dandy flash drive!

Question is: Do I send out my first newsletter to all my old contacts with emails (over 200), or do I send out a quick email to everyone letting them know I'm back, and only send the newsletter to those I've stayed in active contact with?

I'm totally torn on this, so would appreciate any feedback.

BTW, in my first newsletter, in place of the top host for the month section, this is what I put:

Thanks, Ladies & Gents!

Nov 13, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I personally would send it out to everyone.

Nov 13, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

EVERYONE! :chef:

Nov 13, 2009
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Ditto!! And keep sending to them all unless they TELL you to remove them. I have had people get my newsletter for years with no response and then one day they contact me and need something, want to book a show or learn more about the business. You never know!

Nov 13, 2009
  5. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Well, just thought I'd update you all...

Sent it out to everyone on the list...LOVE iContact! Have had 8 unsubscribe so far, which out of 218 people, the majority of which haven't heard from me in awhile, is pretty good I think!

Unfortunately, one of them was one of my best hosts...I was going to be calling her this week...would you still call after the unsubscribe? That's kinda unchartered territory for me.

Had 20 or so bounce, which I expected because of people changes emails and moving and such.

Had a few email me back, and one in particular really blessed me, so I wanted to share...

This gal was also on my list to call. She was pregnant (and so was I) when we did her show just before my last Christmas with TPC, so almost 3 years ago. I am so BUMMED that she can't be part of my team, but I was so blessed to hear that I made such an impact on her. She was so sweet, very young, just married, and an elementary school teacher. I'm glad to know she's having success with her business!

Anyways, thanks for putting up with my "newbie" questions!

Nov 15, 2009
Have something to add?