• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Re Training New Recruits

In summary, the purpose of training new recruits is to prepare them for their roles within the company and ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their job effectively. Training has several benefits, such as reducing turnover rates, increasing productivity and performance, and establishing a skilled and knowledgeable workforce. The key components of training include onboarding, job-specific training, company policies and procedures, safety and compliance training, and ongoing professional development. The duration of training can vary, but on average, it takes a few weeks to several months. A mentor or supervisor plays a crucial role in providing guidance and support during the training process.
MirandaA
I heard that there were "coupon books" floating around that have a listing of all of the things that new consultants need to do to get started. Does anyone have a word doc or something??? :confused:

Thank you! :D

Hi Miranda,
I have it!! I'll upload it when I'm home tonight..(I'm at work)! If anyone else has theirs..please feel free to post it!
Cheers,
Angela

Thank you, thank you, thank you. . .I have a brand new recruit who has the deer in the headlights look about her. I really want to help break it down into smaller pieces for her :p

As promised...here you go...
Plus I listed a few more things that I now put into a new consultant's folder...
I'll attach the last one on another post...
It's always good to have the info...so please use it however you'd like!
Enjoy!!
Cheers,
Angela

Attachments

• Coupon p1[1].doc
    266 KB · Views: 686
  • GoalSettingHelpMeHelpYou[1][1].doc
    22 KB · Views: 711
  • HostApronSale[1][1].doc
    338.5 KB · Views: 633
  • paperworkitems[1][1].doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 567
  • Show Checklist (Kitchen)[1].doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 679
And lastly....the file I love the most..Getting Started!!
Enjoy!
Cheers,
Angela

Attachments

• Getting Started.doc
    41 KB · Views: 693
ThanksThank you so much for all of the great help, I appreciate all of the files. Looks like I have some work to do before I get my new recruit started :)

These are awesome !!Thank you so much !! I have a new recruit training tomorrow, they will be great !! :)

Thanks! I'm new to PC and am finding those flyers very helpful!

What is the purpose of training new recruits?

The purpose of training new recruits is to prepare them for their roles within the company and ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their job effectively. It also helps them understand the company's values, culture, and expectations.

What are the benefits of training new recruits?

Training new recruits has several benefits, such as reducing turnover rates, increasing productivity and performance, improving employee satisfaction, and creating a skilled and knowledgeable workforce. It also helps to establish a strong foundation for future growth and development within the company.

What are the key components of training new recruits?

The key components of training new recruits include onboarding, job-specific training, company policies and procedures, safety and compliance training, and ongoing professional development. Each component is essential to ensure the recruits have a comprehensive understanding of their roles and responsibilities within the company.

How long does the training process for new recruits typically take?

The duration of training for new recruits can vary depending on the complexity of the job and the company's training program. On average, it can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months for new recruits to complete their training and feel fully prepared for their roles.

What is the role of a mentor or supervisor in the training process for new recruits?

A mentor or supervisor plays a crucial role in the training process for new recruits. They provide guidance, support, and feedback to help the recruits learn and develop their skills. They also serve as a point of contact for any questions or concerns the recruits may have during their training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Malinda Klein