• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Re: Catalog for Recruits

N
noradawn
I have a question...you know how you get free catalogs when you sign a recruit until you become director? Well, I have someone who is going to sign on 8/1. Will they send me the current catalogs, or the new ones?

Well done on your recruit. I don't know if it's the same over here, but if your recruit doesn't sign until beginning of August, it could take a few weeks before your catalogues get sent anyway, so I am sure you will get new ones! I would complain if I didn't!

Probably the new ones. You can call HO to double check.

1. What is the catalog for recruits?

The catalog for recruits is a collection of products and information about the company that is provided to new recruits when they sign up to become a part of the company.

2. Is the catalog provided for free?

Yes, the catalog is provided for free to new recruits as a way to introduce them to the company and its products.

3. How do I receive the catalog as a new recruit?

The catalog will be sent to you automatically when you sign up to become a recruit. You may also request for a physical copy or access a digital version online.

4. When will I receive the current catalogs?

If you sign up on or before the release date of the new catalog, you will receive the current catalog. Otherwise, you will receive the new catalog as it becomes available.

5. Can I still receive catalogs after I become a director?

Yes, as a director, you will still receive catalogs for free. However, you may also choose to access a digital version online or request for a physical copy if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Sabia
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefBeckyD