• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on Who and How Payment Is Submitted for Sales

After you sign up, as part of your getting started steps, you are supposed to link a bank account to a Pampered Chef account number (used to be a debit/credit card, but now I think it's just an account number linked to your bank account that you are using for business). You can use a personal credit card for show payments for the first few weeks or months, until you set up your bank account draft.Yes, this is correct. When you sign up, you designate a bank account to which your commissions will be deposited. Personal credit cards are used initially while you set up your business. Once your business is up and running, you can use a business credit card.Thank you for this information. This will be helpful
mrslulu2012
Hi,I am someone who is inquiring about signing up as a Pampered Chef Consultant and I have a question about submitting payment for the sales.
When you have a show whether it is a cooking show, or catalog show etc. how is the payment submitted. Would I have to collect payment and deposit in my bank and turn around and pay PC with my CC or check? How does the whole process work?I use to sell Avon a LOOOOONG time ago and I use to have to collect payment after the order already went through (by me) and then I would have to hound people down to collect payment.
Does PC do that?And if you have a FB show do customers just pay automatically online with a cc? I would assume?Thanks everyone in advance.

Hello! First I would like to say I hope you decide to join the Pampered Chef family. I just recently joined myself and it is the best decision have have recently made. :) As far as payments, I collect cash, check or charge before the order is placed. The checks are written out to me and the cards can be entered online. You set up a payment account so everything that is paid with cash or check comes out of your account. You never have to pay up front and then try to get the money later.Let me know if I can help in any other way. Good luck!

Does Pampered chef send you a commission check on your sales? or are you paid up front from the payments you get from your customers?

Hi! I am excited you are thinking of joining us. I just recently joined (3 weeks ago ) and I am loving it! We get paid for our sales from the 1-15 of the month by either check or direct deposit on the 22nd of the month and for the 16th through the end of the month on the 8th of the next month. I hope that helps.

Cash and checks go directly to YOU. You deposit them into your bank account.
Credit card information is entered into the order for the payment and PC handles the processing.When you submit the show, you have a screen where you select your method to settle with PC. After you sign up, as part of your getting started steps, you are supposed to link a bank account to a Pampered Chef account number (used to be a debit/credit card, but now I think it's just an account number linked to your bank account that you are using for business). So when you submit the show, you select your PC account number, and then it will pull the money from your account to cover the balance of the show (everything minus the credit card paid orders). They usually hit the account about 3-5 days after you submit, but I try to NEVER assume, and make sure I have all payments in my bank before submitting...in case a customer bounces a check. If you are brand new though, you can use a personal credit card for show payments for the first few weeks or months, until you set up your bank account draft.And as Nay0403, we get direct deposit payments put INTO that same bank account you linked with PC. They pay twice a month.

Thanks for sharing this will help:)

You have the option of having your direct deposit commission put into a different account than the order payment account you designated. I keep those separate for my own bookkeeping.

1. How do I submit payment for sales?

The process for submitting payment for sales will vary depending on the specific payment methods accepted by the seller. Typically, payment can be submitted through credit or debit card, bank transfer, or through a third-party payment processor such as PayPal. It's important to check with the seller for their accepted payment methods and instructions on how to submit payment.

2. Who is responsible for submitting payment for sales?

The responsibility for submitting payment for sales typically falls on the buyer. However, in certain cases, the seller may have specific instructions for payment submission or may require payment to be made through a specific method. It's important to clarify with the seller who is responsible for submitting payment before making a purchase.

3. Can payment for sales be made in installments?

In some cases, payment for sales may be able to be made in installments if the seller offers this option. This would need to be discussed and agreed upon between the buyer and the seller before the sale is finalized. It's important to note that not all sellers may offer installment payment options.

4. How long do I have to submit payment for sales?

The timeframe for submitting payment for sales will vary depending on the seller's policies. Some sellers may require payment to be made immediately upon purchase, while others may allow for a certain grace period. It's important to clarify with the seller their payment timeline to ensure timely payment submission.

5. Is there a fee for submitting payment for sales?

There may be fees associated with certain payment methods for submitting payment for sales. For example, using a credit card or PayPal may incur transaction fees. It's important to check with the seller for any potential fees or additional costs associated with submitting payment for sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jwpamp