• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on Vendor Show/Holiday Party

Your Name]In summary, the conversation revolved around a home vendor show/Christmas in July party and the possibility of attending as a guest. While one consultant was already confirmed for the event, the hostess still showed interest in the other consultant's products and asked for a catalog. The group discussed the potential benefits of attending as a guest and the importance of respecting each other's businesses. Ultimately, it was advised to attend with a positive and supportive attitude.
SherryLynn
Gold Member
There was a posting on FB about a home vendor show/Christmas in July party at someone's house. A consultant down state said she was available and I said I was also. She commented first. A few hours later the person having the show said that she would get back to me if the first person fell through. No worries as far as I was concerned. She did see the post and comment first. This morning the hostess said the other person confirmed (bummer) but she asked me to send her a catalog. I am closer and she always needs bamboo spoons. I said no problem, keep me in mind for future events. Hopefully the other person has spoons for her. She asked me to come as a guest. I'm interested in seeing the other person's table set up and to talk to her about the business but I also don't want to distract her while she's working. I wouldn't wear logo wear or advertise that I also do PC. Do you think it's ok to go and say hi to the hostess and check out the tables? I am feeling conflicted. If it was my table, I wouldn't care as long as the other person wasn't trying to promote their own business but I wanted to get your insight.Thanks.

You're planning to be respectful, so I see no reason not to attend. You might make some good connections with other vendors, too.

I agree with Rae.

More than half of your sales will come from other vendors - GO!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's always exciting to see fellow consultants getting involved in home vendor shows and events. While it may be disappointing that the other consultant was confirmed for this particular event, it's great that the hostess has still shown interest in your products and has asked for a catalog. That's a positive sign for future events!In regards to attending the event as a guest, it's completely up to you and what you feel comfortable with. If you do decide to go, it's important to respect the other consultant's space and not promote your own business. However, if the hostess has specifically asked you to come as a guest, it's likely that she's interested in hearing about your business and products as well. You could always reach out to the other consultant beforehand and let her know your intentions of attending as a guest, just to avoid any potential conflicts.Ultimately, it's important to support and uplift each other as consultants, so if you do decide to attend, be sure to do so with a positive and respectful attitude. Wishing you all the best with your future events!Best,

1. What is a vendor show/holiday party?

A vendor show/holiday party is an event where multiple vendors set up booths to showcase and sell their products. It is typically held during the holiday season and can be a great opportunity for guests to do some holiday shopping and support small businesses.

2. How do I participate in a vendor show/holiday party as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To participate in a vendor show/holiday party as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to contact the event organizer and inquire about available booth spaces. Once you have secured a spot, you can then set up your Pampered Chef booth and showcase and sell products to guests.

3. What products can I sell at a vendor show/holiday party?

You can sell any Pampered Chef products at a vendor show/holiday party. However, it may be beneficial to focus on holiday-themed products or products that make great gifts.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions at a vendor show/holiday party?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions at a vendor show/holiday party. This can be a great way to attract guests to your booth and encourage them to purchase Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef booth stand out at a vendor show/holiday party?

To make your Pampered Chef booth stand out at a vendor show/holiday party, you can use eye-catching displays, offer product demonstrations, and provide samples for guests to try. You can also decorate your booth with holiday-themed decorations to create a festive and inviting atmosphere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay