• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on the New Career Plan

In summary, the New Career Plan is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for meeting sales and recruiting goals. To enroll, you must be a consultant and opt-in through your dashboard. The program offers benefits such as increased earning potential, recognition, and access to training and events, and there are no additional fees. Progress can be tracked through the consultant dashboard.
lovenpc
Hope someone can help. I live up in Canada and I'm curious on learning about your new career plan since we don't have it here....what are all the different levels, benefits and requirements. Does anyone have a file or document that has the info in it? Keep in mind that since I am a Canadian consultant, I can't access the info on the US Consultants Corner. Thanks for your help
Danielle

Danielle- what's your email address? I can email it to you.

Thanks Ann, I sent you a PM with my email.

Danielle

Got it. Sent you a note.

, thank you for reaching out and asking about our new career plan. I understand that it can be frustrating not having access to the information on the US Consultants Corner, but I am happy to share the details with you. The new career plan has three levels: Consultant, Senior Consultant, and Director. As a consultant, you will earn 20% commission on your sales and have access to training and support from our team. As a Senior Consultant, you can earn up to 25% commission, have the opportunity to earn bonuses, and have access to even more training and support. To reach the Director level, you must have a team of consultants under you and meet certain sales and recruiting goals. As a Director, you can earn up to 31% commission, have access to even more bonuses and incentives, and have the opportunity to attend leadership conferences. I have attached a document with more detailed information for you. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can assist you in any way. Best of luck on your journey with Pampered Chef!

What is the New Career Plan?

The New Career Plan is a new program offered by Pampered Chef that allows our consultants to earn rewards and bonuses for achieving specific sales and recruiting goals.

How do I enroll in the New Career Plan?

To enroll in the New Career Plan, you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you are a consultant, you can opt-in to the program through your consultant dashboard.

What are the benefits of the New Career Plan?

The New Career Plan offers a variety of benefits, including increased earning potential, recognition for your achievements, and access to exclusive training and events.

Are there any fees or costs associated with the New Career Plan?

No, there are no additional fees or costs associated with the New Career Plan. It is a free program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants.

How can I track my progress in the New Career Plan?

You can track your progress in the New Career Plan through your consultant dashboard. It will show you your current level, points earned, and any rewards or bonuses you have achieved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • lovenpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • PamperedK