• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Bake a S'more Cake in an Oven Instead of a Microwave?

In summary, a S'more Cake is a dessert that combines the flavors of a classic s'more with a traditional cake. It typically consists of layers of chocolate cake, graham cracker crust, and marshmallow frosting. To make a S'more Cake, you need to bake a chocolate cake, make a graham cracker crust, and prepare a marshmallow frosting. You can use any type of cake for a S'more Cake, but chocolate cake is the most commonly used. There are also recipes for no-bake S'more Cakes for those who don't want to use an oven. You can use any type of marshmallow for the frosting, including melted marshmallows, marshmallow fluff, or marsh
cochef
Gold Member
I have a host that doesn't have a big enough microwave to bake the cake. I am sure the oven would be ok, just taking longer, right?

It took 20 minutes to bake it in the oven.

Yes, you can definitely bake a cake in the oven if the microwave is not large enough. It may take longer to bake in the oven, but it should still come out just as delicious. Just make sure to adjust the baking time according to the instructions on the cake mix or recipe.

What is a "S'more Cake"?

A S'more Cake is a delicious dessert that combines the flavors of a classic s'more with a traditional cake. It typically consists of layers of chocolate cake, graham cracker crust, and marshmallow frosting.

How do I make a S'more Cake?

There are various recipes for S'more Cake, but the basic steps involve baking a chocolate cake, making a graham cracker crust, and preparing a marshmallow frosting. The layers are then assembled and the cake is chilled before serving.

Can I use a different type of cake for a S'more Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for a S'more Cake. However, chocolate cake is the most commonly used as it pairs well with the other flavors in the dessert.

Can I make a S'more Cake without an oven?

Yes, there are recipes for no-bake S'more Cakes that use a stovetop or microwave instead of an oven. These versions are great for hot summer days when you don't want to heat up your kitchen.

Do I have to use a specific type of marshmallow for the frosting?

No, you can use any type of marshmallow for the frosting. Some recipes call for melted marshmallows, while others use marshmallow fluff or marshmallow creme. Choose whichever option you prefer or have on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered_terry
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies