• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will Pampered Chef take payment from my account for my orders?

In summary, Pampered Chef has not taken the consultant payment out of my checking acct. I submitted both online with PP and the TPC Debit Card. I've checked all the info I submitted with my DC application and it is all correct. So, my question is when will the money come out of my account?
DZmom
I have submitted 2 orders, one 7/24 and then one today! Pampered Chef has NOT taked the consultant payment out of my checking acct. I submitted both online with PP and the TPC Debit Card. I've checked all the info I submitted with my DC application and it is all correct. So, my question is when will the money come out of my account? :confused:

Sometimes the money is taken out right away (a few days after submitted) and sometimes it takes 10 days to 2 weeks. You just have to watch your bank account to see if everything is clearing. HTH :)

Recipe for Success says the money will be transferred out 4 business days after your order is received in the Home Office. I think it's nice that we have a little time to make sure we get all the checks in and cleared!

Mine usually take 2 weeks. I like that because it does give us some time for everything to clear. What I don't like about it is that sometimes the Host gets their order before PC takes the money. I just had a Host bounce a check and hasn't made good on it yet, and I can't even prevent the shipment from going to her because it was already received. Oh well, you can't win them all.

I always pay with the Pampered Chef credit card so I am sure to have time to get the checks cleared before it hits my account. I then pay the full amount when the cc bill comes. You can apply at the pc website.

I had the money in my account but my concern is if you do not get payment for the bounced check you're stuck without the money or the product. The Host did pay for her check today. :)

DebbieSM said:
I had the money in my account but my concern is if you do not get payment for the bounced check you're stuck without the money or the product. The Host did pay for her check today. :)
I have only had a handful of checks bounce since I started 3 years ago and have only had one person not respond when I told them about it. Most people are embarrassed and take care of it immediately.

Debbie I SOOOOO know how the bounced check from a host is! I FINALLY got my money for a show in JUNE that the host bounced a check to me. But I have decided instead of depositing the host's check, or anyone else's for that matter to just go to their bank and Cash it first. That way I do not have to worry about it bouncing. I am also NOT going to submit a show until I have all of the money. My host had already got her shipment before i found out her check was no good so I had nothing to even have as leverage either. This way though will ensure you have your money and if the funds aren't available you can say you can not submit their show until you have your money. :)

Thanks BethThanks Beth,
You have eased my mind a little bit. I guess I just didn't think it would happen to me, just like your mindset is about everything else in the world. :)

Debbie,
Someone else had suggested that to me also. I think I just may do that for the banks that are not too far away. I usually have to go to the bank on my lunch from work. :)

1. What forms of payment does Pampered Chef accept?

Pampered Chef accepts payments through credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal. We also accept personal checks and money orders, but these forms of payment may delay the processing of your order.

2. Can I use my debit card to make a purchase?

Yes, you can use your debit card to make a purchase on our website or over the phone. However, please note that some banks may place a temporary hold on your account for the amount of the purchase. This is a standard security measure and the hold will be released once the payment is processed.

3. Do you accept prepaid debit cards?

Yes, we do accept prepaid debit cards as a form of payment. However, please ensure that the card has enough funds to cover the total amount of your purchase.

4. Is it safe to use my debit card on your website?

Yes, it is safe to use your debit card on our website. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal and payment information. Additionally, we do not store any debit card information on our servers.

5. Can I use multiple debit cards to pay for my order?

Unfortunately, we do not have the option to split payments between multiple debit cards at this time. However, you can use a combination of debit card and other accepted payment methods to complete your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Hathery