• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Consultant Gift and How Does It Relate to Commission?

In summary, the best gifts for a consultant can include kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, and gift cards to kitchen supply stores. These gifts can be purchased directly through the Pampered Chef website or customer service team. While gift wrapping services are not offered, many products come in attractive packaging suitable for gifting. Personalization options, such as adding a special message or engraving, are available for some products. Keep an eye out for special promotions or discounts on consultant gifts, particularly during holidays and special occasions.
robbiesmom123
Not sure if this is the right place to ask....anyhow...what is the consultant gift, as a form of payment? Where does this come from, my commission?

No, it's just a catagory for your records & tax purposes. You'll have to pay that amt when you submit the show. Either with your debit card or your PC CC.

got it, thanx

What are the best gifts for a consultant?

The best gifts for a consultant can vary depending on their preferences and needs. However, some popular options include kitchen gadgets and tools, cookbooks, and gift cards to kitchen supply stores.

Can I purchase a gift for my consultant directly through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase a gift for your consultant through our website or by contacting our customer service team. We have a variety of gift options available, including gift cards and gift sets.

Do you offer gift wrapping services for consultant gifts?

Unfortunately, we do not offer gift wrapping services for consultant gifts. However, many of our products come in attractive packaging that can be used for gifting.

Can I personalize a gift for my consultant?

Yes, you can personalize a gift for your consultant by adding a special message or their name to the packaging. Some products also have the option for engraving or monogramming.

Do you have any special promotions or discounts for consultant gifts?

We occasionally offer promotions or discounts on consultant gifts, especially during holidays or special occasions. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KaiKendall