• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Pampered Chef Director in Victoria I Can Talk To?

In summary, two individuals from Canada welcome the person and offer their help in finding a Pampered Chef director in Victoria. They also mention the benefits of joining the company, such as incentives, products, and a good paycheck. They suggest using the member search on the board or reaching out to a consultant for assistance. Additionally, they mention that the person can sign up under any consultant or be assigned a "hospitality" director by Head Office. Finally, they provide their own contact information for further questions or assistance.
PCWOOL
Hi everyone, I am thinking seriously of joining Pampered Chef, and before I contact Head Office I was wondering if anyone knows of one or more Director's I could talk to here in Victoria first?

Thanks! :)

Hello and welcome fellow Canadian :)

Congratulations on thinking of joining this wonderful company. I joined about 15 months ago and I'm having a blast! I love the incentives, love the products, LOVE my customers, and the paycheck's not bad either :) Considering I've been hosting for 5 years and never ONCE thought of selling and NEVER had anyone ask until I DID sign, I SOOOOO wish someone had put the bug in my ear years ago! My recruits say exactly the same thing!

I don't know any directors in Victoria but I do know that there is a member search on this board that may help you find a fellow BC consultant or director to email. Is it only a director that can answer questions for you or could I be of some assistance? Do you have a consultant you've been working with already in your area? If so, I'm sure that she could help you as well. If you have questions you'd like answered and don't have a consultant to ask, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Also, if you're looking for a director to 'sign' under you can sign up under any consultant. HO will also be happy to provide you with a 'hospitality' director in your area if you do not sign up with some one in close vicinity to you.

Again, please feel free to email me anytime. I'd love to have you on my team but even more I'd love to answer questions and get you on SOMEONE's team! It'll be the best thing you ever tried :)

Hello,

I'm from BC as well :D. If you need any info, I can help you as well. I'd be happy to send you some stuff as well if you don't know anybody in your area. You can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to schedule a date and plan the party, which can be held in person or online.

3. Can I order Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products online through our website. Simply create an account and start shopping! You can also place orders through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, however, we recommend checking the product guide or label for specific care instructions. Some products may need to be hand-washed to maintain their quality and longevity.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website to learn more and sign up. Our consultants enjoy flexible schedules, great discounts, and the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Tina Berger