• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Seasoned Conference Attendees???

In summary, Becky, the way you share tips is by putting stickers on the back of your business cards. Paulette suggests that you write your tips down and give them out to people when you meet them. Carolyn suggests that you take a highlighter and mark the things that you want to implement. Heather suggests that you bring a file with you to the conference so you can write down your tips.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
How do you share tips? Do you do stickers on the backs of postcards? What works best? This tripped me up the most at my last conference. I was taking so much in that my brain was not working very well.

TIA!

I never have. . .sorry.

chefjeanine said:
I never have. . .sorry.

Thanks for being brave enough to say it first Jeanine!:D

(me either!:eek: )

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks for being brave enough to say it first Jeanine!:D

(me either!:eek: )

Becky, you don't know how much better that makes me feel! :eek:

Paulette, the way I've seen other people share their ideas is with a sticker on the back of their business card.

I have done the stickers on the back of my cards. My director, like many, gave me a scavenger hunt to do. So I have had a lot of people just ask for tips then write them down.

I would rather not give out my business cards to other consultants - I save those for customers, recruit leads and show leads...I have old PC biz cards from before I promoted, I might put stickers on the back with some tips...or just do what I have always done - TALK TALK TALk to people.
I gave my team a scavenger hunt to complete.

Last edited:
Another way to do it is to bring SASE with you and on the flap write down what you want from the person... at Leadership, I had given my card to someone and had wanted a micro-cake cookbook and she found my card months later and emailed it to me! So much happens after conference that somtimes it takes a while to get things to people who asked them, so it you write it on the back of a business card or envelope it will help the other person to remember when life calms down...

and I have put stickers on the back of business cards before... I think I still have some from last year and I don't use those cards anymore, as they are the wrong address... so I'll have to use them all!

I gave my team a scavenger hunt to complete.

carolyn
would you mind sharing what you gave your team? this is my first conference and its not likely that i will get anything from my director or recruiter and i would like to make the best of it
tia
heather

I was curious cause I hate fumbling arround trying to write stuff down. I would much rather grab a card with the info and keep them in a file for later. Also I am not good "on the spot" all of my thoughts tend to fly out of my head as soon as I am asked a Question...

:confused:

:D

Allison..... I just did up a bunch of SASE's after reading it on one of the survival guide flyers. Such a great idea!

Here is the scavenger hunt info. It's well done and comes to you from the Director's Loop.

Remember to take a highlighter to mark those things that you would most like to implement!

Enjoy!;)

Attachments

• conference_binder_other_idea[1].doc
    126 KB · Views: 502
thanks janice

Is this something we do?
I am so lost!!!
This is my first conference, and I am so stinken confused about everything, it's not even funny!

Oh, and to top it off, I am going w/ hospitality and not my own director.

Chozengirl said:
Is this something we do?
I am so lost!!!
This is my first conference, and I am so stinken confused about everything, it's not even funny!

Is what something we do? Get and give tips? Some people do but not everyone participates in this activity.

However, you might want to think up one favorite tip that you can share. . .in case you get asked.

etteluap70PC said:
Allison..... I just did up a bunch of SASE's after reading it on one of the survival guide flyers. Such a great idea!
OH POOP! I forgot to get stamps for envelopes today and I was even AT the post office. :eek: :rolleyes:

1. What should I wear to the conference?

We recommend dressing in business casual attire. This can include slacks, a blouse or button-down shirt, and comfortable shoes. Some attendees may choose to dress more formally, but this is not necessary.

2. How can I make the most out of networking opportunities at the conference?

Be sure to bring plenty of business cards and have an elevator pitch prepared to introduce yourself and your business. Take the time to connect with other attendees during breaks or meals, and don't be afraid to strike up a conversation!

3. Are there any special events or workshops I should make sure to attend?

We highly recommend attending the keynote speeches and any hands-on workshops or breakout sessions that align with your interests and goals. These are great opportunities to learn from industry experts and make valuable connections.

4. Can I bring a guest or colleague to the conference?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest or colleague with you to the conference. However, they will need to purchase a separate ticket to attend. Please note that some workshops or sessions may have limited space and may not be available to guests.

5. Is there a mobile app for the conference?

Yes, our conference has a mobile app that you can download for easy access to the schedule, speakers, and networking opportunities. You will receive instructions on how to download the app closer to the conference date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • raebates