• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I increase my host's show totals with Raebates?

In summary, your hosts may have higher show averages if they are motivated to achieve specific goals. The cost of the incentives depends on your commission level.
teresah551393
In another thread, you mentioned that you offer a saute pan for $1000 shows, and a 5 pc. exec. cookset for $1500 shows. You said you've only ever given away 1 set. I like the idea, I am trying to build back up after not planning to start the new year better. I have offered the saute pan to the 3 hosts I have this month. I didn't offer the cookset, that one scares me a little. What I was wondering is...............Do you have higher shows because your hosts are working towards those goals?

Obviously I'm not Rae, but I wanted to say, I think hosts who are motivated and realize that they need to work towards a goal do have higher sales. Having them make a wish list and knowing what is on it is a key to good host coaching.

Also, this post will bump this up to the top so Rae sees it later...

My show average definitely increased once I started offering these incentives. Of course, there are those who like to reach for the carrot, and there are those who just like to do whatever they're used to doing. (For many of my hosts that means inviting few people and collecting few or no outside orders.)

I love that idea Rae! I'm going to try it out.

Thank you, I am hoping it helps my shows this month!

What does that end up costing you for the 5 pc set? Do you lose on the offer? That sounds like a great "carrot" but I really need to watch the money. Please explain how you work this. Thanks.

The cost will depend on your commission level. Plus, I don't know the prices in Canada. Here's how it works out in the US.I add the cookware to the host's order, so it's reduced by 30%. That makes it $199.50 plus tax. Of course, if the host isn't using all 4 half-price items, it would only be $142.50. The base commission for a new consultant is 20%. On a $1,500 show that would be $300, which means I would still be making money.

I think I should start giving incentives, as well. I'm thinking the saute pan for $1000, and the DCB for $1500. I need to watch my expenses as well, but this is certainly doable for me!

raebates said:
The cost will depend on your commission level. Plus, I don't know the prices in Canada. Here's how it works out in the US.

I add the cookware to the host's order, so it's reduced by 30%. That makes it $199.50 plus tax. Of course, if the host isn't using all 4 half-price items, it would only be $142.50. The base commission for a new consultant is 20%. On a $1,500 show that would be $300, which means I would still be making money.

Rae, do you have something you give to your hosts to tell them about the "carrot"? I would love to see it!

1. What is "Question for Raebates"?

"Question for Raebates" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where you can submit a question about our products or cooking tips, and get a chance to win a rebate on your next purchase.

2. How do I participate in "Question for Raebates"?

To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Question for Raebates" link. Fill out the form with your question and contact information, and you will be entered for a chance to win a rebate.

3. How often are winners selected for "Question for Raebates"?

Winners are selected once a month from all the entries received during that month. The winner will be notified via email and will receive a rebate on their next purchase.

4. What types of questions can I submit for "Question for Raebates"?

You can submit any question related to Pampered Chef products, recipes, or cooking tips. Please note that questions containing inappropriate or offensive content will not be considered for the program.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in "Question for Raebates"?

There is no limit to the number of times you can submit a question for "Question for Raebates". However, please note that only one entry per person will be considered for each monthly drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom2leelee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • jcsmilez