• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing iPad Use for Beta Site Orders: Tips and Tricks

In summary, an iPad is a tablet computer developed by Apple Inc. with common features such as a touch screen display, Wi-Fi connectivity, and access to the App Store. To set up an iPad, simply follow the on-screen instructions and transfer data from an older device if desired. To download apps, open the App Store app and enter your Apple ID password. You can use a stylus with your iPad, including the Apple Pencil or third-party options, but make sure to check compatibility before purchasing.
cochef
Gold Member
Do you use your iPad to do your orders in the beta site? If so, do you use the keyboard in the iPad or an external keyboard? I am still on P3 but am planning ahead for when everyone will have access to the new web-based PC program. I just got an iPad so I am still in the "learning" mode.

bumping for feedback

I have an ipad and have used it for beta.....not recently though. I do not use extra keyboard....I am sure that it would be fine without a keyboard....just takes practice to get used to one...not planning on getting a keyboard either....hope I helped....just extra money I do not want to spend.

I was all set for the beta to become active so I got the iPad and a portable keyboard that rolls up. Got it on eBay for under $20.00. I just feel more confident in using a keyboard just as I always take a portable mouse with my laptop...:)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I definitely use my iPad to do my orders in the beta site. It's such a convenient and efficient tool to have on hand. Personally, I prefer using the keyboard on my iPad for typing in orders, but I have also used an external keyboard in the past. It really just depends on personal preference. Congrats on getting an iPad, I'm sure you'll love using it for your PC business. Happy learning!

What is an iPad?

An iPad is a tablet computer developed by Apple Inc. It is primarily used for browsing the internet, playing games, taking photos, and other multimedia activities.

What are some common features of iPads?

Some common features of iPads include touch screen display, Wi-Fi connectivity, long battery life, access to the App Store for downloading apps, and a variety of built-in apps such as Safari, iMessage, and FaceTime.

How do I set up my iPad?

To set up your iPad, turn it on and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted to connect to a Wi-Fi network, sign in with your Apple ID, and set up features like Touch ID or Face ID. You can also transfer data from an older iPad or iPhone during the setup process.

How do I download apps on my iPad?

To download apps on your iPad, open the App Store app and search for the app you want to download. Once you find the app, tap on it and then tap the "Get" or "Download" button. You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID password before the app begins downloading.

Can I use a stylus with my iPad?

Yes, you can use a stylus with your iPad. Apple offers the Apple Pencil, which is specifically designed for use with iPads. There are also third-party stylus options available. Keep in mind that not all iPads are compatible with the Apple Pencil, so be sure to check compatibility before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb