• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Greg Re: Subscriptions

In summary, the speaker is experiencing issues with receiving emails from ChefSuccess despite not knowingly subscribing to any threads. They have tried unsubscribing and deleting subscriptions, but the emails keep coming to their Yahoo email. They want all emails from the forum to go to their regular email and for the subscriptions to stop altogether. They also mention having a different login and password for their regular email and want to know how to remove it and associate their current information with their regular email. The person responding suggests changing notification settings and PMing them the desired email to associate with their account.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Hi Greg,

When I go to my yahoo email (which is NOT my regular email) I regularly get one or two emails from ChefSuccess that states such and such has responded to the thread you subscribed to...see below

I don't knowingly subscribe to any threads. I'm on this board multiple times a day and view everything here. When I go to subscriptions here it has MANY listed. I DON'T WANT ANY OF THEM!! I've deleted them, clicked unsubsribe (or whatever it's called), it stops sending them to yahoo mail for a day or two then starts again.

How do I stop this from happening? Also, why would these so-called subscriptions go to my yahoo email when the reminder for the new payment rules went not once but twice (one after the other) to my regular email today?

Can you please help me with this? What I would ultimately like is to have all emails from other board members to go to my regular email just like messages from Deb at ChefSuccess do. And I would like the subscriptions to stop altogether.

Thanks,

Okay, I went into 'edit email and password' and saw it had my yahoo email. I tried to change it to my regular email and it says it's already in use. I think this is because wayyyyyyyy back at the beginning of last year when I was only online occasionally, I joined and then when I went to get back on much later, I couldn't remember my login id OR password and finally gave up and created the Yahoo one so that I COULD join again.

My question is, if I am receiving the email from DEBPC@ etc. twice yesterday (not today as I thought) in my regular email, what is my login id and password for there and how do we eliminate it? I have only used this login and the yahoo account after forgetting my original info. Also, with this login id I am a gold supporter and have been for awhile and have many posts.

Is it possible to remove the id's (whatever they are) for my regular email that I check multiple times and set me up with that in MY current info. I really HATE using the yahoo account just for this.

First off you can select your notification type in your usercp options page and via each thread and reply you make in the additional options menu below the text box.

Secondly, PM me the email you want to associate with your account.

1. How do I cancel my subscription?

To cancel your subscription, log in to your account and go to the "Subscriptions" tab. From there, you can click on the "Cancel Subscription" button to end your subscription. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with cancelling your subscription.

2. Can I change the frequency of my subscription?

Yes, you can change the frequency of your subscription at any time. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Subscriptions" tab. From there, you can choose to change the frequency to monthly, quarterly, or yearly.

3. What if I want to skip a delivery?

If you need to skip a delivery, you can do so by logging in to your account and going to the "Subscriptions" tab. From there, you can click on the "Skip Delivery" button next to the delivery you want to skip. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with skipping a delivery.

4. Will I be charged automatically for my subscription?

Yes, your subscription will be automatically charged based on the frequency you selected (monthly, quarterly, or yearly). You will receive an email notification before your next charge to remind you of the upcoming payment.

5. Can I change the products included in my subscription?

Yes, you can change the products included in your subscription at any time. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Subscriptions" tab. From there, you can click on the "Edit Subscription" button and make changes to the products included in your subscription. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with editing your subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Stampaholic1961
  • General Chat
Replies