• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Still Receive Director Spring Products If I Didn't Qualify in January?

I know I stopped. It's hard to keep going when you don't know if you will get your next check.At spring Launch one of the girls was telling me about the Jan show she was closing this week. I wanted to cry...or scream not sure which. I am finding the part time consultants are falling off. Our economy is actually just starting to get bad I think our industries where hanging on and just can't any more. I hope it's short term. I think they can't get their regulars that keep them active by buying. I know I stopped. It's hard to keep going when you don't know if you will get your next check.
trps
Silver Member
Do you know? I have been a director for many years but in Jan had only 5 sell. I know I will get paid as a senior consultant or whatever it is called these days. My question is will I still get the director spring products? I am thinking the title doesn,t change and I qualified with $1250 all for months. I just realized this morning I was not a director in Jan now I am thinking of these things. I should have paid more attention. I was working so hard to get in my own measly sales the end of month I missed out on the big picture.

No worries. You performed as a director in Dec, right? If so you will get the director package since you did the $1250 each month. We keep our title for 3 months before we would lose it. If your personal sales were at least $750 in Jan you will be paid as TL for that month if the team didn't make $5000 or you had less than 6 submit.

I just had 5 submit in Jan too.:mad: Two others said they were submitting and one of them was in their sixth month. Whatever.

BethCooks4U said:
No worries. You performed as a director in Dec, right? If so you will get the director package since you did the $1250 each month. We keep our title for 3 months before we would lose it. If your personal sales were at least $750 in Jan you will be paid as TL for that month if the team didn't make $5000 or you had less than 6 submit.

I just had 5 submit in Jan too.:mad: Two others said they were submitting and one of them was in their sixth month. Whatever.

THANK YOU!!!! I have been worrying. One consultant had a $9000 plus month sale. Normally does $1250 so I lost $190 total by not getting one person to send in $150 show,. I can live with that now that I know I will get the director spring products.

Ouch! That hurts. I wish that they would just tell us so we can do something about it. I don't think they realize how much it affects our paycheck and that of our uplines too. Sometimes a consultant has the orders but just doesn't worry to get it in by the end of the month and that's fine but like in this case that would have made the difference.It's hard to get them to understand without sounding like its all about me (which it actually is...). But then too if I don't get paid as director I don't have the extra income to give them the extra bonuses they are used to getting. I want my team to see what they can get and find reward in that. Of course I want my efforts to be rewarded.

BethCooks4U said:
Ouch! That hurts. I wish that they would just tell us so we can do something about it. I don't think they realize how much it affects our paycheck and that of our uplines too. Sometimes a consultant has the orders but just doesn't worry to get it in by the end of the month and that's fine but like in this case that would have made the difference.

It's hard to get them to understand without sounding like its all about me (which it actually is...). But then too if I don't get paid as director I don't have the extra income to give them the extra bonuses they are used to getting. I want my team to see what they can get and find reward in that. Of course I want my efforts to be rewarded.

At spring Launch one of the girls was telling me about the Jan show she was closing this week. I wanted to cry...or scream not sure which. I am finding the part time consultants are falling off. Our economy is actually just starting to get bad I think our industries where hanging on and just can't any more. I hope it's short term. I think they can't get their regulars that keep them active by buying.

What is the role of a Director at Pampered Chef?

A Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for managing a team of consultants and driving sales in their designated region. They also provide training and support to consultants, as well as contribute to the overall growth and success of the company.

How can I become a Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, you must first join as a consultant and successfully reach certain sales and leadership goals. Once you have achieved these goals, you can apply to become a Director and go through the necessary training and evaluation process.

What qualities do you look for in a potential Director?

We look for individuals who are motivated, organized, and have strong leadership skills. A successful Director at Pampered Chef is also someone who is passionate about our products and the mission of our company, and who is dedicated to helping others succeed.

What kind of support and resources are available for Directors?

Directors at Pampered Chef have access to a wide range of resources, including training materials, marketing materials, and support from our corporate team. They also have the opportunity to participate in leadership conferences and events to further develop their skills and knowledge.

What is the earning potential for a Director at Pampered Chef?

Earning potential for a Director at Pampered Chef can vary based on individual performance and the size of their team. However, Directors have the opportunity to earn a base salary, as well as bonuses and incentives based on sales and team performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kisrae
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • mscharf
  • General Chat
Replies