• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Consultants in Ca

In summary, ordering a cutting board for your sister's birthday will take 3-5 business days to arrive, so placing the order on 9/17 should ensure that it arrives close to her birthday on 9/24. You can also add a note to the order to request a specific shipping date. Happy birthday to your sister!
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
My sister's birthday is 9/24, and I want to surprise her by sending her the cutting board she keeps saying she wants to buy. This will be an individual order, not part of a show, so I'm trying to figure out when I should place the order so it doesn't arrive too soon.

What is your recent experience with receiving (or, having customers receive) orders? If I place the order on 9/17, is it going to arrive days ahead of time, or is that already too late? I don't mind if it arrives after her birthday, as long as I can tell her it's coming, but I want it to be as close to that date as possible.

Thanks in advance!

My shipments generally take 6 days from leaving wherehouse to my house. HTH

I submitted a show on 9/8 and the host received it on 9/15 and that show was four boxes!

If you place the order on the 17th it might get there on the 24th, but it might be late. It usually takes at least 7 days from when I hit "Submit" to receive the items.

Hello there!

I'm so excited to hear that you want to surprise your sister with a cutting board for her birthday! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of timing when it comes to ordering products for special occasions.

In my experience, orders usually take about 3-5 business days to arrive after being placed. So if you place the order on 9/17, it should arrive around 9/21-9/23. If you're worried about it arriving too soon, you could always add a note to the order asking for it to be shipped closer to 9/24. Our customer service team is always happy to accommodate special requests like this.

I hope this helps, and I'm sure your sister will be thrilled with her new cutting board whenever it arrives! Happy birthday to her!

1. How do I become a consultant in California?

To become a consultant in California, you must first sign up with Pampered Chef and purchase a starter kit. You will also need to obtain a business license and any necessary permits required by your local government.

2. What is the commission structure for consultants in California?

The commission structure for consultants in California is the same as for consultants in other states. You will earn 20-27% commission on your personal sales, plus potential bonuses and rewards based on your performance.

3. Are there any training or support resources specifically for consultants in California?

Yes, there are training and support resources available specifically for consultants in California. This includes local team meetings, online training, and regional conferences. You can also reach out to your upline or the company's support team for assistance.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products at local events and markets in California?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products at local events and markets in California. However, you must first obtain any necessary permits or licenses required by the event or market organizers. It is also important to follow all local laws and regulations regarding the sale of goods.

5. Are there any restrictions on where I can conduct parties or events as a consultant in California?

No, there are no specific restrictions on where you can conduct parties or events as a consultant in California. However, it is important to follow any local laws or regulations regarding commercial activities in certain areas, such as parks or public spaces. It is always a good idea to obtain permission from the property owner before hosting a party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • smartcookie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2