• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Canadian Consultants

In summary, the question is about the requirements for a recruit to become qualified and the answer is that they must have completed 6 shows or have submitted $1500 in commissionable sales. The definition of a qualified recruit was changed on March 1st, 2005 and a copy of the updated guidelines can be found on Consultant's Corner. Additionally, consultants who reach $20,000 in sales will receive a Silver Whisk Charm as recognition.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I know I SHOULD know this but can't remember AND can't find it anywhere on CC or in my Recipe for Success. I even asked my director and she came up with two different answers same as I did - and she's been doing this seven years!!

Question is: How much in commissionable sales does a recruit have to have to become 'qualified'? I know it used to be 6 shows or ___$ but now it's $ shows or ___$ but what is the dollar amount? I thought it was $1250 but then I thought NO that's in the US so I think it's $1500 but I can't remember.

My director has just come back from National Conference in the US (she was one of the lucky 15 that went from Canada) and she first said $1250 as well. I said No that's the US and then she said maybe $1500 then. Why, oh why can't we remember?...LOL

P.S. Also, besides my 2% raise at $20,000 in sales do I get anything like a pin or something? I saw it mentioned a silver whisk but my director hasn't been in contact with me for the last couple of weeks and we didn't have a July meeting due to conference. It was just before conference that I earned mine and unfortunately today was the first cluster meeting I've had to miss since I joined due to family from Alberta dropping in onroute to the US for business.

Qualified Recruitshave completed their 6 shows OR have submitted $1500 in sales. My average is $700, but my cluster average per show in this area is $500 - 600, so recruits can easily qualify with 2-3 shows! I think the change is great for consultants who are willing to work hard from the get go & work on their host coaching.

Esther

Effective March 1st, 2005 the definition of a qualfied recruit is :
A new Consultant is qualified when he/she submits $1,500 in commissionable sales or submits 4 qualified shows ($200 in commissionable guest sales), which ever comes first.
I've also attached a copy of "Definition of a Qualified Recruit" from Consultant's Corner.

Attachments

• qualified recruit.pdf
    74 KB · Views: 631
Last edited:
Recognition for $20,000 in salesJodi, in Canada, once you have reached $20,000 in sales, your Director will present you with a Silver Whisk Charm.
I am glad to see several Canadian PC consultants on this site!..it's wonderful to read the responses from our US PC consultants as well!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with not being able to remember the exact qualifications for becoming "qualified." As a fellow consultant, I know that there are a lot of details to keep track of! After doing some research, I can confirm that the current requirement for becoming "qualified" is $1500 in commissionable sales. This applies to both US and Canadian consultants. As for your question about any additional rewards or recognition for reaching certain sales milestones, unfortunately I am not aware of any pin or silver whisk that is given out. However, I do know that reaching $20,000 in sales does qualify you for a 2% raise, as you mentioned. I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to your director or the home office for more information. Keep up the great work with your business!

1. What is a Canadian consultant?

A Canadian consultant is a professional who provides expert advice and guidance to organizations, businesses, or individuals to help them achieve their goals and improve their performance. They may specialize in a certain industry or offer a wide range of consulting services.

2. What qualifications do Canadian consultants have?

Most Canadian consultants have a post-secondary education in a specific field related to their area of expertise, such as business, finance, or marketing. Many also have professional certifications or memberships in consulting organizations to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.

3. How do I choose the right Canadian consultant for my needs?

When selecting a Canadian consultant, it is important to thoroughly research their qualifications, experience, and areas of expertise. You can also ask for references or read reviews from previous clients to get an idea of their past work and success rates. It is also important to have a clear understanding of your own needs and goals to ensure the consultant is the right fit for your project.

4. What services do Canadian consultants offer?

Canadian consultants offer a wide variety of services depending on their expertise and the needs of their clients. Some common services include strategic planning, market research, financial analysis, project management, and organizational development. They may also offer training, coaching, or workshops to help their clients improve their skills and knowledge.

5. How much do Canadian consultants typically charge for their services?

The cost of hiring a Canadian consultant can vary depending on factors such as their experience, expertise, and the scope of the project. Some consultants may charge an hourly rate, while others may offer a fixed fee or a retainer arrangement. It is important to discuss and agree upon the cost and payment terms with the consultant before beginning any work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • finley1991