• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Discontinued Items in Pampered Chef's Product Line?

!The Boil Control is a stainless steel disk that goes into your pot to prevent spillover. You put it in the pot when you start to cook, and it will start to tap when the liquid starts boiling. You can use it with any kind of pot, and it is dishwasher safe.
ayalaa
Hi All,
I just had a show on Saturday and a guest inquired about 2 items.
(1) a fly swatter & (2) a disk that goes in your pot to prevent spillover.

I am new to Pampered Chef (its my SS3) so I have no idea what they were referring to. Any ideas and if so, does anyone have these and willing to sell?

Thanks!

They are called respectively...The Super Swat and the Boil Control, both of which are no longer available!
Honestly the best place for discontinued stuff is Ebay as bad as that is!!!

HTH!
Have a Pampered Day!

OK, I have a question, I have the boil control... and I have never used it... wanting to.. but afraid to in the PC cookware.. Does anyone have one, and use it without problems. Thanks!!

maryhenderlite said:
OK, I have a question, I have the boil control... and I have never used it... wanting to.. but afraid to in the PC cookware.. Does anyone have one, and use it without problems. Thanks!!

I have it and use it all the time. No problems here!

cooking.with.ann said:
I have it and use it all the time. No problems here!

So it doesn't scratch the bottom of your cookware?? Do you by chance have the use and care card for it? I don't have one. Thanks so much!!

I don't have the use and care card, I think I threw it away as soon as I got it! Here's what I do: fill the pot with water, put it on the stove, drop the boil control in, turn on the stove.It's never scratched any of my cookware. Of course, I'm not pushing it around with a spoon or anything like that, either.

The best place to look for discontinued items is NOT Ebay (you'll get ripped off, and HO frowns upon PC stuff being sold on Ebay) - the best place is a yahoo group called "Lets_Make_A-Deal" where it is all PC consultants buying and selling from one another.

searchingI have been searching on Yahoo groups for that group and can never find it. Is there a special way to search on there that I dont know about? Can someone email me direct or PM me on how to find that site? I am looking for a couple of retired things and would like to get them besides on Ebay!

Thanks!

Here's the link for Let's Make a Deal :)

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

I use the boil control in my prof cookware all the time - no problems. You need to add it to the water when you first put it on the stove. Once it starts tapping you add your noodles and TURN THE TEMP DOWN - do not leave it on high. I will see if I have the U&C guide...

Leea:cool:

Thank you, I really appreciate it
:)

Boil Control Use & Care
  • Place Boil Control in the pan with the curved outer edge facing downward, like an upside down saucer. Bring heat to a boil. The Boil Control will begin tapping when the liquid starts to boil. Reduce heat; add pasta. Cook until tender.
  • Can be used safely with Generation II Cookware
  • Stainless steel-will not rust
  • Dishwasher safe

Receipe on back of card:
Spaghetti

2 quarts water
8 ounces spaghetti

Place Boil Control in the bottom of Casserole with Lid, making sure curved edge of Boil Control is facing downward. Carefully add water to Casserole and bring to a boil. When Boil Control begins tapping add Spaghetti; reduce heat, simmer uncovered 8-10 minutes. Drain, Serve immediately with favorite sauce.
Yield: 4 cups cooked pasta

This is from 2000 (10/00)

Leea:cool:

Thank you so much, I just wanted to know EXACTLY what it said. Have a good day

1. Why are some items discontinued?

As a company, we are constantly innovating and updating our product line to bring our customers the best quality and functionality. Some items may be discontinued to make way for new and improved products.

2. Can I still purchase discontinued items?

Unfortunately, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. However, we do offer a limited amount of clearance and sale items, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any available deals.

3. Will discontinued items still be covered by the company's warranty?

Yes, all of our products, even discontinued items, are still covered by our company's warranty. If you experience any issues with a discontinued item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. How can I find out if an item is going to be discontinued?

We do our best to inform our customers of any upcoming discontinuations through our website and newsletters. You can also check with your consultant for any updates on products you are interested in.

5. Can I suggest bringing back a discontinued item?

Absolutely! We value our customers' feedback and suggestions. You can submit your request for a discontinued item to be brought back through our website or by contacting our customer service team. While we cannot guarantee that the item will be brought back, we do take all suggestions into consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • dlrenfro
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • naekelsey