• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the Stainless Mesh Colanders

In summary, the stainless mesh colanders can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and baking soda for tougher stains. They are also dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. These colanders are BPA-free and made from high-quality stainless steel. They are heat resistant and come in multiple sizes to meet your straining needs.
urbnk8
Does anybody that has these know if they would work to rinse rice? Regular long grain or wild rice is what my customer is wondering about.

Yes, they're great for rinsing rice. Since the mesh is so tight, I don't lose any rice at all.

i would say so, I rinsed fine hamburger in it last night

Thank you!!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can assure you that our products are designed to make cooking and preparing meals easier and more efficient. Our colanders and strainers are perfect for rinsing rice, whether it's regular long grain or wild rice. They are made with high-quality materials and have been tested to ensure they can withstand the task. I highly recommend giving them a try! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I clean the stainless mesh colanders?

The stainless mesh colanders can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a gentle scrub brush. For tougher stains, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water to scrub the colander. Make sure to rinse thoroughly and dry before storing.

2. Can the stainless mesh colanders go in the dishwasher?

Yes, the stainless mesh colanders are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability and to prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher chemicals.

3. Are the stainless mesh colanders BPA-free?

Yes, our stainless mesh colanders are made from high-quality stainless steel that is free from BPA and other harmful chemicals. You can use them with peace of mind knowing they are safe for your food and family.

4. Can I use the stainless mesh colanders for hot foods?

Yes, the stainless mesh colanders are heat resistant and can be used for straining hot foods such as pasta or vegetables. However, we recommend using caution when handling hot items and always use oven mitts or protective gloves.

5. What sizes are available for the stainless mesh colanders?

Our stainless mesh colanders come in multiple sizes to meet your straining needs. We offer small, medium, and large sizes, with diameters ranging from 7 inches to 12 inches. You can choose the size that best suits your cooking and straining needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies