• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Baker Lids Fit the Older Version?

In summary, the rectangular lid fits all of our rectangular stones, but the round lid and the fluted pan fit the deep dish bakers AND the fluted pan.
rayday
I had a guest ask me if the baker lids will fit the older version, particularly the rectangular baker. I'm not really sure because I only know of the bakers they have now but I was hoping some one on here may know the answer. :confused:

rayday said:
I had a guest ask me if the baker lids will fit the older version, particularly the rectangular baker. I'm not really sure because I only know of the bakers they have now but I was hoping some one on here may know the answer. :confused:
The rectangular lid fits all of our rectangular stones. The round lid fits the deep dish bakers AND the fluted pan.

None of them are meant to fit tightly or to seal the stones. They are just a cover to protect the food while transporting - food will leak if the stone is tipped.

Thank You!

I have a customer whose niece received the rectagle lid as part of her host items. She is not my customer...doesn't live close to me...but anyway, she gave the lid to my customer because it would not fit on her baker. It was too small. No matter how they pulled or stretched it would not stay on. It would pop off. She has an older one. We thought something might be wrong with it, so we put it on my customer's baker and it fit fine. So the only thing I can figure out is that because each stone is unique, there was a size difference in the bakers outer edges.(not the cooking part) I offered to return it but she didn't have her receipt. I offered to trade her mine, but she just gave it to my customer because it worked for her.

Thank you both for your input, I will let my guest know. I guess she can always try it out and if it doesn't fit we can return it.

1. What are the Baker Lids made of?

The Baker Lids are made of durable, heat-resistant silicone material.

2. Can the Baker Lids be used in the oven?

Yes, the Baker Lids are safe to use in the oven up to 425°F.

3. Are the Baker Lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Baker Lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

4. How do I use the Baker Lids?

The Baker Lids can be used to cover dishes in the microwave, oven, or on the stovetop. Simply place the lid on top of the dish to prevent splatters and retain moisture.

5. Are the Baker Lids flexible?

Yes, the Baker Lids are flexible and can easily stretch to fit various sizes of dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaVH
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmelody
Replies
Views
Staci
  • StacieB
  • Products and Tips
Replies