• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Receive the S/S Catalogs in My Supply Booster Order as a New Consultant?

In summary, if your SS#1 month is January, you will receive the F/W catalogs with your supply booster order.
DanielleQ
I am a new consultant and my kit hasn't even arrived yet. If my SS#1 month will be January (though I'll be changing it to Feb), will I still get the F/W catalogs in my supply booster order? I want to get the S/S catalogs since it will almost be March.

Thanks for any help,

hummm that's a good question. I think you will probably get the F/W catalogs if you send it in any time in Jan. I would recomend calling home office though. I'm really not sure what you would get it you sent it in late Feb.

Shana--what are you doing up so late????!!

You can write on the supply booster form to request SS catalogs and paperwork. I've called on this before and that is what they said to do.

Last edited:
SS catalogs will probably be available on supply order at the beginning of February. So I think if you send in the booster order then it would be OK. But I'd do what Deb suggested and write a note on there. :)

Good to know because I was wondering this also...

In the dec consultant news it says:

"For Independent Consultant Agreements received beginning Jan 22, ss kits will contain new spring paperwork. (Spring kits with agreements received jan 22 to feb 23 will include a supply of fall paperwork for February Cooking Shows."

So, I would take that to mean you'll be getting the F/W catalogs with urs like I did (Signed end of Nov and Jan is my ss1 month). But I'd like to know about the booster too b/c I really don't want to miss out on it and I'd like to have the new catalogs.

Thanks everyone. I think I'll wait until January 23 to send in my booster AND write it in, just like Ann said.

What is a Supply Booster?

A Supply Booster is a special product designed to help increase the efficiency of your kitchen by streamlining your cooking process. It includes a variety of tools and gadgets that can save you time and effort while preparing meals.

What comes in a Supply Booster?

The specific contents of a Supply Booster may vary, but it typically includes items such as measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, cutting boards, knives, and other kitchen essentials. It may also include some unique products that are exclusive to Pampered Chef.

How can a Supply Booster benefit me?

A Supply Booster can benefit you in several ways. It can save you time by providing all the necessary tools in one convenient package, it can help you stay organized in the kitchen, and it can also make cooking more enjoyable and less stressful.

Do I need to be a professional chef to use a Supply Booster?

No, you do not need to be a professional chef to use a Supply Booster. It is designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to make the process more efficient and enjoyable. It is also suitable for beginners who are just starting to build their kitchen collection.

Can I customize my Supply Booster?

Yes, you can customize your Supply Booster by selecting the specific items you want to include. You can also add or remove items from the basic package to create a personalized set that meets your specific needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • monica.dixon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pkd09