• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Still Get a Bonus for My 3rd Month Shows If I Enter Them Late?

In summary, the Super Starter kit is a package offered by Pampered Chef that includes a variety of their top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Classic Batter Bowl, Quick-Stir® Pitcher, and Executive Nonstick Cookware Set. It also provides access to online training and support resources. The kit is currently priced at $99, but the cost may vary depending on promotions and discounts. Unfortunately, the kit cannot be customized, but it offers a great selection of popular products to help new consultants get started. There is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 in the first 30 days to receive the discounted price, otherwise the kit will cost $159. The return policy for the kit allows for a full refund within
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am in my super starter month 3. I will have made my goal for this month once the shows I have entered over the last 2 days clear. I have another 2 shows to enter but I won't be able to til Oct 3. When these shows go through I should have enough banked to choose a bonus package. What I don't understand is since they are my 3rd month shows, but getting entered a few days late will that make a difference on whether I will be able to get the bonus or not.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think you'll get the bonus unless they're submitted by the end of your SS month 3.

Someone said that as long as I enter it as a September show I should get credit, but I wanted to double check.

NopeThose shows will count toward your October goal. (I'm in the same situation.)

Sandy

They are considered September shows for your Host and Guests, because for them the specials are figured on the date of the show, but the shows will be October shows for you. Your bonuses, commissions, and incentives are figured on the date the show is transmitted, not the date the shows are held.

1. What is included in the Super Starter kit?

The Super Starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, such as our Classic Batter Bowl, Quick-Stir® Pitcher, and Executive Nonstick Cookware Set. It also includes access to our online training and support resources.

2. How much does the Super Starter kit cost?

The Super Starter kit is currently priced at $99, but prices may vary depending on promotions and discounts available at the time of purchase.

3. Can I customize the Super Starter kit?

Unfortunately, the Super Starter kit cannot be customized. However, it includes a great selection of our most popular products to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the Super Starter kit?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 in your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant in order to receive the kit for the discounted price of $99. If this requirement is not met, the kit will cost $159.

5. What is the return policy for the Super Starter kit?

If you are not satisfied with your Super Starter kit, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. However, the kit must be returned in its original condition with all components included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U