• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Submitting a Show

In summary, the process for submitting a show may vary depending on the platform or network. Steps typically include creating a pitch or proposal, researching submission guidelines, preparing materials, and submitting through a designated process. Types of shows that can be submitted vary, but generally include scripted and unscripted shows. There is usually no cost to submit, but some platforms or networks may require fees. It is possible to submit a show that has already been produced, but it may limit options. After submission, the platform or network will review and may request additional materials before potentially contacting you to discuss next steps.
pampered_usmc
I wanted to submit a show to count towards my mid month pay check. I know it said to submit it by midnight CT on the 15th but does that mean I have to do it 11:59pm or before on the 14th or do I have until 11:59pm on the 15th?

Thanks

It's 11:59 on the 15th, which means one minute before midnight, tonight!

HTH!

Mary

I guess I made it with ample time to spare. I submitted it at 3:30pm my time today (the 15th) which would have made it 12:30am in CT.

Thanks so much for responding so quickly!

Glad to help...I realized now where you're located...you definitely had some cushion!

Mary

for reaching out! The deadline to submit a show for your mid month paycheck is 11:59pm CT on the 15th. So you have until the end of the day on the 15th to submit your show. Let me know if you have any other questions or need assistance with submitting your show. Happy selling!

What is the process for submitting a show?

The process for submitting a show may vary depending on the platform or network where you want to submit it. Generally, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Create a pitch or proposal for your show, including a summary of the concept, characters, and potential audience.
  2. Research the submission guidelines and requirements for the specific platform or network.
  3. Prepare any necessary materials, such as a pilot episode, script, or demo reel.
  4. Submit your pitch or materials through the designated submission process, which may include an online form, email, or physical mail.
  5. Wait for a response from the platform or network, which may take several weeks or months.

What types of shows can be submitted?

The types of shows that can be submitted will depend on the specific platform or network's preferences and content guidelines. However, generally, any type of scripted or unscripted show, such as drama, comedy, reality, or documentary, can be submitted. Some platforms or networks may also accept animated or short-form shows. It is best to research and follow the submission guidelines for the specific platform or network you are interested in.

Is there a cost to submit a show?

In most cases, there is no cost to submit a show. However, some platforms or networks may require a submission fee or other fees for certain services, such as script coverage or development. Make sure to research and understand any potential costs before submitting your show.

Can I submit a show that has already been produced?

Yes, you can submit a show that has already been produced, but it may limit your options as some platforms or networks may only accept original content. It is best to research and follow the submission guidelines for the specific platform or network you are interested in.

What happens after I submit my show?

After you submit your show, the platform or network will review your materials and pitch. They may also request additional materials or information. It is important to be patient as the review process may take several weeks or months. If they are interested in your show, they will typically contact you to discuss next steps, such as signing a contract or developing the show further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • ashleypc