• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Choose the Cranberry Stoneware Package as my SS#3 Bonus?

In summary, the Ss Bonus Plus is a rewards program for loyal customers that allows them to earn points on purchases and redeem them for exclusive products or discounts. Enrollment is automatic with a purchase and points can be earned on every purchase, except for discounted or promotional items. Points can be redeemed through the website or a consultant, but they do expire after 12 months of inactivity.
mrssyvo
I have a question. As of today, I have earned my SS#3 bonus (I earned #1 and #2 also) and I earned another bonus plus. I will take the Stoneware pckage. Can I chose the Cranberry instead of the Vanilla on the rectangular baker?

I got that bonus too. It doesnt give you an option. I think you have to just take what they give you!

Congratulations on earning your SS#3 bonus and choosing the Stoneware package! As for your question, it's always best to check with the company directly to see if they can accommodate your request for a different color. They may have limited options available for bonuses and packages, but it's worth asking. Good luck with your Stoneware package!

What is the Ss Bonus Plus and how does it work?

The Ss Bonus Plus is a rewards program for our loyal customers. When you make a purchase, you earn points that can be redeemed for exclusive products or discounts on future purchases.

How do I enroll in the Ss Bonus Plus program?

Enrollment in the Ss Bonus Plus program is automatic when you make a purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You will receive an email with your membership details and can start earning points right away.

Can I earn points on every purchase?

Yes, you can earn points on every purchase made through our website or through a consultant. However, points cannot be earned on discounted or promotional items.

How do I redeem my points for rewards?

Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for rewards on our website or through a consultant. Simply log into your Ss Bonus Plus account and select the reward you would like to redeem.

Do Ss Bonus Plus points expire?

Yes, Ss Bonus Plus points expire after 12 months of inactivity. However, each time you make a purchase or redeem points, the expiration date will extend by 12 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sarahmarie
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • Poll
  • jhammer22
  • General Chat