• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Tool for Measuring 2tbs of Mustard

In summary, the old style adjustable measuring spoons were discontinued, and people who still have them can just use the regular measuring spoons.
avelissar
Hi,

I have a slightly stupid question. I am making the Brown Sugar Dijon Brie tonight at a show, and I am at a loss as to what tool to use to measure the 2tbs of Dijon mustard, now that the adjustable measuring spoons have been discontinued. I loved those spoons because they would literally push out the mustard from the spoon. Our current spoons do not do that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Andrea

I just use the adj. measuring spoons, they weren't discontinued, just restyled. Are you thinking of the adjustable measuring cups?

No the easy adjustable spoon or whatever it's called was discontinued and I agree that it worked great for that. I'm not sure how many ounces 2Tbs is but you could use measure all cup maybe?

I really loved to spoons. I don't know why they discontinued them. My MIL just called me yesterday to order them, because she used mine when she was visiting and I was sad to tell her that she couldn't.

The easy adjustable one was that looked like a cup, but the regular adjustable measuring spoons have been around forever. I just use those...always have. After measuring I just dump then move the slider forward.

I prefer the ones that were just discontinued. I have a REALLY old style of the model that is still available and never really cared for it. :( But I DID order the new ones because I didn't want to keep taking a discontinued model to my shows. So now I get to wait the FOUR weeks that it takes to get boxes here to Japan with PC's lovely "smart post" shipping method. [insert Jeopardy theme here]

I am rather irked that the new spoons were not in our 'change box'. Sorry, do not know what it is called- the materials we get when we change seasons. I feel I was forced to buy the new ones, because I didn't want to use the discontinued ones anymore. :grumpy:

Oh well...

I just use the old one I had in my kit ... and if I do so at a show, I will simply say, "This was discontinued to make room for the new products .... maybe someday it will show up on the Outlet, where discontinued products get a new life. If you're interested in knowing what's on the outlet, you have to visit my web site, because it changes all the time ...."

What is the best tool for measuring 2 tablespoons of mustard?

The best tool for measuring 2 tablespoons of mustard is the Pampered Chef Adjustable Measuring Spoon. It allows you to easily adjust the amount of mustard you need and has a capacity of up to 2 tablespoons.

Can I use a regular teaspoon for measuring 2 tablespoons of mustard?

No, a regular teaspoon is not the best option for measuring 2 tablespoons of mustard. It may not hold the exact amount needed and can result in an incorrect measurement. It is recommended to use a tool specifically designed for measuring tablespoons.

How do I clean the measuring tool after measuring mustard?

To clean the measuring tool after measuring mustard, simply rinse it with warm water and soap. You can also put it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. Make sure to thoroughly dry the tool before storing it.

Can I use the same measuring tool for both liquid and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Adjustable Measuring Spoon can be used for both liquid and dry ingredients. It has a unique design that allows it to easily adjust for different measurements, making it versatile for all your cooking needs.

Is the measuring tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Adjustable Measuring Spoon is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it for better longevity. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kdangel518